Quantcast

I apologize, yet another snowshoe nat'l weekend thread

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Ok, I know this is like the 3rd post about snowshoe, but I've never been there except to drive by. :help: I was curious and was out that way but it was in the middle of winter and I dont know where anything is. Banche you had said to come find your group at silvercreek. Where would I find that? Are the DH races going to happen in the western territory? Or should I just wait until I get there tomorrow and just wander around and take in the sites? Thanks to all who post.

Pete

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Just go and find the bike shop (Mountain Adventure Center) a.k.a MAC

they will have all the info, most folks who are racing are gonna be there today, gettin ready and practicing.....

western is the dh coarse yes.....

Silvercreek is near the bottom of the mtn.....can't miss it

just go you'll have a good time, it's a easy place to work your way around and find stuff...

good luck

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
the freeride park lifts open on sunday....... I'd probably take my bike no matter what....????

Jun 11, 2004
Castle said:
the freeride park lifts open on sunday....... I'd probably take my bike no matter what....????

Is this the same Castle from this NSMB thread?

http://bb.nsmb.com/newforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21424

If so...........did you ever go ride BC with Johnny Smoke? I sure hope you did!! One word for BC: AWESOME!!

Anyways, I'm coming to ride Snow Shoe July 4th thru the 10th!! Maybe we can hook up for a ride!!

L8R
DeMo DaVe

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
stilll haven't made the trip, plans for this summer!!!!! I'm def. down to ride!! I'm sure I'll be there some of those dates if not all!