Quantcast

I ate a habanero.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
wait until you drop a duece. Friend had some of Jimmydean's hab salsa a few weeks back. She was quite upset a few days later.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
wait until you drop a duece. Friend had some of Jimmydean's hab salsa a few weeks back. She was quite upset a few days later.
:thumb:

I drink LOTS of liquids. Not to cool the burn in the mouth, but to redirect the flow of lava. While still somewhat unpleasant, #1 is MUCH better as an alternative.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Cool. I'm planning on getting the new ride built up and wanna break it in some.
I temporarily have no rack/hitch but I am near Hartshorne/Huber and pretty close to Allaire. You might be able to see Dutch (DJ area) around the corner if you want me to check on that.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I did that myself a while back. Still not as hot as the Lamb Vindaloo that I had at the indian place a few years back... never tell and indian place that you want anything "vindaloo" to be extra, extra spicy.
Friend of mine made that mistake. Trying to be "tough".
The girl smirked as she walked away.

He could barely eat it.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Milk is the best way to stop the burn. Take a mouth full of milk, swish it around then spit it out, then finnish the glass of milk. Swallowing the first gulp of milk will actually cause the capsaicin to run down your throat.

I eat Habanero sauce daily.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Milk is the best way to stop the burn. Take a mouth full of milk, swish it around then spit it out, then finnish the glass of milk. Swallowing the first gulp of milk will actually cause the capsaicin to run down your throat.

I eat Habanero sauce daily.
This aint no sauce man. This is the real deal. My mom grew habaneros in her garden and I picked one out and ate it. I wasn't in a state of panic, but I felt like I had stomach ulcers after that. I was humbled because now I know the true pain of being old and having random problems such as stomach ulcers.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This aint no sauce man. This is the real deal. My mom grew habaneros in her garden and I picked one out and ate it. I wasn't in a state of panic, but I felt like I had stomach ulcers after that. I was humbled because now I know the true pain of being old and having random problems such as stomach ulcers.
Trust me Jr., I can eat some peppers.

At one point, several years ago, I had to stop eating them to let my tolerance come down because I couldn't get hot from eating habs anymore.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Trust me Jr., I can eat some peppers.

At one point, several years ago, I had to stop eating them to let my tolerance come down because I couldn't get hot from eating habs anymore.
Same thing happened to me with hot sauce. I can't taste sriracha anymore. It just taste's like a garlicy tomato paste. I am still training to eat peppers. I am just a tender foot. A chile in the rankings!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Like I posted before, I'd never seen an actual habanero before, just tasted the sauces. Our CSA threw a few in and I thought hey were just more sweet peppers. The 5-10 minutes I spent online trying to find a way to get my nose to stop snotting like a bulldog and sneezing uncontrollably after picking it with the juice on my finger....retarded!!!

So glad I didn't eat that thing.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Same thing happened to me with hot sauce. I can't taste sriracha anymore. It just taste's like a garlicy tomato paste. I am still training to eat peppers. I am just a tender foot. A chile in the rankings!
but sriracha aint hot. :p

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Oh, and yes...rubbing alcohol for the skin burn is the real deal. Instant relief from the pain. I would assume moonshine would be the only thing strong enough to cut it in the gut.

Try it. Film it 1 hour later and post it up.