Quantcast

I broke my arm!!!

this is ethan fletcher and last weekend i crashed and snapped mr wrist to a 90 degree angle....i cant be even near a bike for 2 months...they did surgery sunday morning and i got to go home monday....but if any one was wondering what happened to me this summer thats what happened....they put a plate and 4 screws and cut out my carpal tonal muscle out also..well drop me a line if anyone misses me i would love for someone to talk to about bikes and what im missing...ill post pics later...

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Ethan, what the hell happened? Ive called your Dad a couple times and havent heard back. Give me a call.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
What up balla! Bummer about your wrist but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, try the other hand for awhile and get that "stranger" effect.

Heal up!

peas,
Ben

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Being injured sucks. I broke my leg at the US Open and got at least a 6 week suspension from riding. I hope to get clearance to ride my MX bike and XC bike next week. It will be a little longer for the DH bike.

Anyway, hang in there. The time will go by faster after the first couple of weeks. Find something to do other than watching TV. I still went and watched some MX races.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
heal quick ethan. i'm sure you'll bounce back quick like you did a few years back at wolf when i accidentally pile drived you on that steep section. i thought i had killed you :eek: ;)

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
Yeah that freaking blows Ethan and couldn't be any worse time of year for it to happen. Heal up dude but give it the time it needs or you'll be regretting it a whole lot longer.

Now let see some pics of the arm before it got fixed.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You'll be back on your bike before you know it. Meanwhile show off your cast to the ladies. Make up some crazy story about how it happened. Tell them you were attacked by a bear while running from the law. Women like dangerous dudes.

wishihadmoney

Monkey
Dec 1, 2005
Boone, NC
dude...this is dylan by the way...that sux big time. i thought u were invincible after ridin out the big drop at peewees haha...i hate to hear that lemme know when u git back on the bike

well im finally out of the cast but i cant ride for 3 more weeks....but at least i got that sticking a$$ thing off it was getting rank...lol...hahahahahaha.....well ill be back on the bike soon i guess ill be playing on xbox live till than.... my game tag is downhiller6325 so if u play forza, dirt, or even halo 2 just hit me up