Quantcast

i can´t freaking understand women!!!!!!! i thought older women were less insane..

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
valve bouncer said:
You guys have never been to the 3rd world have you.
My wife and I were on our honeymoon in Southeast Asia, and we went out and randomly met some other Americans in this bar in Cambodia...We got soooooo trashed for like 20 bucks (for 2!!! :eek: )....Then it was time to go at about 4am....We had to make it 4 blocks then cross the main street, which was only about 25 feet wide.....but there were cars!! Going fast!! RUN!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! *whew* made it.....

Anywayz, that's my anecdote....but it really doesn't matter if you drive drunk there...cause everyone just does what they want on the roadway anyway.....If you think Boston, New York, L.A., etc. is bad... you have no idea. :blah: :blah:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
LordOpie said:
drunk driving is illegal and wrong. I have done it, I was wrong. How is it relevant what anyone else does in another part of the world.
I agree, but not my point really. Alexis does it because he knows he can get away with it. I'd guess he could care less about what anyone on here thinks. It's what rich people do.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
narlus said:
where/what is the 2nd world?

seriously!
Think of it in a demographic sense.
4th world- high death rates, high birth rates
3rd world- declining death rate, high birth rates
2nd world- low death rates, declining birth rates
1st world- low death rates, low birth rates.

Iraq before the war was probably an example of a 2nd world country.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
valve bouncer said:
I agree, but not my point really. Alexis does it because he knows he can get away with it. I'd guess he could care less about what anyone on here thinks. It's what rich people do.
oh right, i forgot. He was living in Alabama or Arkansas or some place where N8 can stalk him.

But he's back in S.America, yeah?

In that case, I don't care :devil:

LittleBetty

e-stalker
Oct 24, 2005
Mile High State
Don't try to understand women, just love them. Now why this girl said she thought you were gay.... well my only guess could be is that she felt you turned her down, so she got to talking to her girl friends and they came up with the assumption that you were gay. :eek:
Thats my thinking on the situation.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Why don't you take this to the American Cheese debate thread....sheesh.....either that or make analogies like :

"Wow she was so sticky, it was like trying to hump a grilled cheese sandwich."

Or :

"Yeesh, that looks and smells like rancid cottage cheese."

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
There are lots of stinky, moldy cheeses that are good on their own. :think:

Gorgonzola is one.
:drool:

blue cheese rocks.

stilton
blue de bresse
cambozola
cashel blue
maytag
roquefort
cabreles
danish blue

this is a great semi-local blue:

splat

Nam I am
(a customer walks in the door.)

Customer: Good Morning.
Owner: Good morning, Sir. Welcome to the National Cheese Emporium!
Customer: Ah, thank you, my good man.
Owner: What can I do for you, Sir?
C.: I want to buy some cheese.

EDIT: Dam MMike beat me to it !

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I hate blue cheese. And drunk driving. Both really stink. :D

Anyway, Alexis don't sweat it. If you had done the deed you would have had an entirely different conversation but it could have been just as bad.

It's only ingrained stupid machismo that is making you question whether or not you did the right thing. I mean, you could be gay, but turning down some nut case drunk shows you've got a brain, not that you're gay.

But, driving around drunk all night kind of negates that last positive comment about your brain.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
bluebug32 said:
just be glad you didn't end up in jail for driving around when you were that wasted!
not really. am pretty sure i can get away with that.

i know its irresponsible and all sorts of things... and its not something i do on a regular basis, but somehow growing in Lima you kinda get used to that and a lot of other crazy things . not that that makes them less bad, its just that because is far less"socially" frown upon, and you can pretty much get away with it, so that when you do them, you just dont care.

on the other hand... on why i didnt went to a hotel or anything..
well, at the beggining of the making out... i was a bit disoriented, but my first thought was "gigidi, gigidi gi-gi-deeeeee"... then things got heavier, and i thought "am getting laid this morning, alriiiiiiiight"...
but then i realized i had no condoms at hand, we were on a public space with people jogging, in a place where its usual for people to walk their dogs and run around, that i was with a women who told me a gazillion times "friendship, friends" (that was the biggest point in my decision), PLUS she is my co-worker (though we work on different departments, i get to see her regularly 3 whole shifts a week), and on top of that, i had a family lunch with all the family and accesories 4 hours later as a goodbye party because my grandad is moving overseas for good, and i had to be there.....

so, al those little details added up to the fact it was past 6am and i didnt want to get into those "date/rape" kinda situations (she was way more wasted than me, we drank the same and am at least 50lbs heavier) with the extra ackwardness of seeing her later at work.. so, right there on my car, i was basically thinking on the "friends", "work" and "family meeting" and that was basically why i didnt take a shot.
i was multitasking hard in the last 5 minutes of the making out, and when she put a hand inside my pants, i knew that was the point of no return for me. so better address the situation while the brain is not yet completely on auto-shut off mode.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The internet is getting pathetic. I got myself intentionally banned on Pinkbike a few weeks back. It said I was banned for 63 years. Someone unbanned me today and I fucking hate myself now.

I assume you then came to RM to search for advice on women.