Quantcast

I can't wait for the spring.....

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I want to ride SO bad, and it's friggin snowing outside!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So, whats the plan for Massanutten? Besides Margarita My slippers and the New team Chainsmoke prodigy, Konnabum, what's the plan?

:D

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Stop being a pussy. Amy and I rode in the snow this afternoon. Other than the toes going numb it was a good time

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
ah maybe he's been in south korea?

also GET OUT AND RIDE!!! even if its cold ass xc riding. that is what i'm planning to do today.

also after i get my chain guide we need to get a richmond urban ride going so i can break in the new bike!! it will need to be on the weekend though

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
If I wanted to ride when I come up to visit my brother, will someone show me around? I'll be happy to use my truck for shuttling.
Sign up for the vt_freeride listserve to hear about shuttles when you come down or post when you want to ride. Usually they are on saturday around noon.

To register for that, follow these instructions:
http://www.answers.vt.edu/ask4help/ad_min/vtkb181.htm

The listserve name is VT_FREERIDE

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
Anybody wanna get some Sherando shuttle action going?
last spring when stiff, dbr, and i came down to ride with you, it SNOWED like crazy. whenever stiff stops being a P.I.M.P., we'll hit up sherando again.

i just bought a house in silver spring and i should have extra room to host guests coming up the northeast region (you should hit up diablo with us this summer, jeffro).

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Well, the kicker is I work until 6, and many nights after the fact. So during the week is out, and my Sundays are all tied up.
Well then YOU need to make a point on riding on Saturday!!!!Its called preplanning ahead of time like tell everyone I'm going riding next Saturday and then do not cave in and just go ride.( unless something VERY important arises)

jaekormtb

Chimp
Jan 29, 2002
South Korea & Virginia
Haven't been in Korea. I just decided to sit out 07 as far as Snowshoe/DH went. Car stuff took over. This year, Snowshoe and DH are back in the schedule - it will be a busy year.
Hey, I rode Buttermilk/Forrest Hill/North Side trail today. The RVAers have done an unbelievable job on that trail system!

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Pre-planning is a great concept! thumb: However, with a wife AND 3 kids, pre-planning is more theoretical than practical...

;)
On that note, and with only 1 kid, I'm planning a trip to Diablo in August after I take my 1st round of board exams. Hopefully everything goes through on it.
ANd to keep the tread on track, I too can't wait for spring.....

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
On that note, and with only 1 kid, I'm planning a trip to Diablo in August after I take my 1st round of board exams. Hopefully everything goes through on it.
ANd to keep the tread on track, I too can't wait for spring.....
Hey, we could make that a road trip...If the timing is right, I'd be up for that.......

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
oh my other bikes have been ridden. the xc bike saw some neglect because a hub paw decided to take a trip in to outer space. the trail bike is currently buried in mud and the trials bike gets some action from time to time