Quantcast

I can't wait till these two are 18:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dwaugh said:
I found a website with some stuff about them and for some reason under influences is Green Day. :think:
It says they want to find a place in the pacific northwest..... hopefully not where I live. ;) :devil: Just kidding. :p Or am I?

But I do agree that it is sad what has been done to them, what they believe in.

Greenday???? I'm going to be sick. Why would they be influenced by Punkish Rock band from Berkley??

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I watched the story on these girls on TV too. Brings up an interesting debate doesnt it?

Why is it that we lambast these parents for what they've "done" to their kids, in teaching them their white supremacist beliefs, yet we arent lambasting the palestinians or the iraqi insurgents for teaching their kids to "hate" and commit suicide bombings, among other things.
You guys on the left need your heads checked.

I think it sucks that race is even an issue anymore, but these doublestandards are killing me.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlyShirley said:
I watched the story on these girls on TV too. Brings up an interesting debate doesnt it?

Why is it that we lambast these parents for what they've "done" to their kids, in teaching them their white supremacist beliefs, yet we arent lambasting the palestinians or the iraqi insurgents for teaching their kids to "hate" and commit suicide bombings, among other things.

I think it sucks that race is even an issue anymore, but these doublestandards are killing me.
I think it stands to reason that bringing your kid up to be a suicide bomber is wrong. It's self-evident, like hammering a roofing nail into your foot is gonna hurt. We don't need to affirm that.
Also these girls are people that most of us know in the sense we know people like that or may have a chance to meet. This kind of thing occurs in our society and effects us so we are more likely to express our opinions as there exists the chance for us to do something about it directly. We can only ever indirectly influence Palastinian child suicide bombers or potential child insurgents. Make a fair comparison.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
I think it stands to reason that bringing your kid up to be a suicide bomber is wrong. It's self-evident, like hammering a roofing nail into your foot is gonna hurt. We don't need to affirm that.
Also these girls are people that most of us know in the sense we know people like that or may have a chance to meet. This kind of thing occurs in our society and effects us so we are more likely to express our opinions as there exists the chance for us to do something about it directly. We can only ever indirectly influence Palastinian child suicide bombers or potential child insurgents. Make a fair comparison.

What Im getting at is the bigger issue. The world tip toes its way around islam and islamic extremists, but takes every shot it can at white supremacists. Not to mention COMPLETELY IGNORES the black supremacists. Its just odd how it works.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlyShirley said:
What Im getting at is the bigger issue. The world tip toes its way around islam and islamic extremists, but takes every shot it can at white supremacists. Not to mention COMPLETELY IGNORES the black supremacists. Its just odd how it works.
Tip toes around? What are you talking about. You lot invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. You know the whole war on terror thing. I know you were away for a while but I didn't think you were in a cave the whole time.
I'm sure there are black supremacists out there but I think you are getting a little confused with the idea of black consciousness. While there are elements of black supremacy in the movement the "I'm black and I'm proud" idea has way different psychological underpinnings than the "Sieg Heil" crowd.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
Tip toes around? What are you talking about. You lot invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. You know the whole war on terror thing. I know you were away for a while but I didn't think you were in a cave the whole time.
But isnt that the whole problem with the thing? We dont adress the issue of muslim extremism. We ignore the larger implications and instead just try to blow up the people before they blow us up? That's no way to win anything. The problem is that we're more worried about hurting people's feelings than their physical bodies. You cant go on TV and say "Islam is a threat to the world" or "Black supremicists are evil" but you can say "Prussian Blue is a disgusting display of parenting. White supremecists are evil.....yada yada yada.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlyShirley said:
But isnt that the whole problem with the thing? We dont adress the issue of muslim extremism. We ignore the larger implications and instead just try to blow up the people before they blow us up? That's no way to win anything. The problem is that we're more worried about hurting people's feelings than their physical bodies. You cant go on TV and say "Islam is a threat to the world" or "Black supremicists are evil" but you can say "Prussian Blue is a disgusting display of parenting. White supremecists are evil.....yada yada yada.
No you can't say Islam is evil because that's just hate-mongering but you can say Islamic inspired terrorism is wrong. I think you're wrong too about your so called black supremacy. The authorities shut the Black Panthers down way faster than they did the klan.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
No you can't say Islam is evil because that's just hate-mongering but you can say Islamic inspired terrorism is wrong. I think you're wrong too about your so called black supremacy. The authorities shut the Black Panthers down way faster than they did the klan.
Actually the black panthers are alive and well, protesting and continuing their hate today, whereas the klan is but a shell of its former self. The black panthers are in part, even portrayed as heroes. Its pretty disgusting actually.
Also, I didnt say, "Islam is evil". I said its a threat, which it is. In the same breath, you could mention christianity and what it's done as well, but for the sake of current relevance, can you name to me the sects of islam which are and are not "evil" or "threatening" ? Is Islam a religion of hate in regard to the jews? I cant honestly answer these questions...can you?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
BurlyShirley said:
yet we arent lambasting the palestinians or the iraqi insurgents for teaching their kids to "hate" and commit suicide bombings, among other things.
WTF does the middle east have to do with this family? We aren't going to bring up white supremacy next tiem we talk about Israel or Iran either.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlyShirley said:
Actually the black panthers are alive and well, protesting and continuing their hate today, whereas the klan is but a shell of its former self. The black panthers are in part, even portrayed as heroes. Its pretty disgusting actually.
Also, I didnt say, "Islam is evil". I said its a threat, which it is. In the same breath, you could mention christianity and what it's done as well, but for the sake of current relevance, can you name to me the sects of islam which are and are not "evil" or "threatening" ? Is Islam a religion of hate in regard to the jews? I cant honestly answer these questions...can you?
I still think you're getting black consciousness and black supremacy mixed up. I can guarantee that there are more white supremacists out there than true black supremacists so obviously we'll be paying more attention to them.
For the second part Andy would probably know more than me but Islam does regard Jews and Christians as children of the book and both Jesus and Moses are prophets of Islam. I reject that Islam is a threat too, that's like saying all Americans are fruitcakes because GW is the arch-frother. Obviously there is a problem there but I don't believe the problems lies with the religion, more with some of its practitioners.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
I still think you're getting black consciousness and black supremacy mixed up. I can guarantee that there are more white supremacists out there than true black supremacists so obviously we'll be paying more attention to them.
For the second part Andy would probably know more than me but Islam does regard Jews and Christians as children of the book and both Jesus and Moses are prophets of Islam. I reject that Islam is a threat too, that's like saying all Americans are fruitcakes because GW is the arch-frother. Obviously there is a problem there but I don't believe the problems lies with the religion, more with some of its practitioners.
How am I confusing supremacy and consciousness? I have no problem with black pride. I have a problem with hate and double standards. The US is run amock with them.
I believe that one of the charters of islam is to convert or kill any non muslims, though.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hows this for an example...

Nation of Islam
In the 1930s, the Nation of Islam emerged, coming to prominence during the 1960s, when charismatic minister Malcolm X became a spokesman for the movement. It was during the time of the American Civil Rights Movement when a number of African American organizations became more militant in their demands for equality.

The Nation of Islam teaches that white people were genetically engineered "devils", created to be liars and murderers. They are held to be the enemies of all black people. The group's founders "Master Fard" Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad, preached the Doctrine of Yakub, which held that the Original Man, was an "Asiatic black man." White people, it contended, were "grafted" from black people 6,000 years ago by an ancient black scientist named Yakub.

Additional to the Yakub doctrine, it's the teaching of the Nation of Islam that Allah, (God) himself is the original and supreme black man and that all black men today are a part of this God-race and the black race is thus divine and superior to all other races. It's also the teaching of the Nation of Islam that some time in the future, Allah will bring a spaceship into the earth's atmosphere and bomb the cities of the world so that the unconverted white race will be purged from the world.

Elijah Muhammad also preached black self-reliance, black separatism, cooperative economics, strict moral and physical discipline, and opposed black-white miscegenation. Since its founding, the NOI has gone through reorganizations, and internal conflicts, but eventhough the Nation of Islam moves closer to the mainstream of Islamic belief and practice, such as the observance of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting, Farrakhan's organization has not rejected any of Master Fard's doctrines and oppose any changes in the major beliefs and programs that had been instituted by Elijah Muhammad, including the annual "Savior's Day".

Most historians and social scientists classify the Nation of Islam also as a black nationalist, or black separatist, organization. Recently, the Southern Poverty Law Center headed by Morris Dees placed the Nation of Islam on its list of hate groups.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
BurlyShirley said:

Yes, because if these girls are wrong, then the Nation of Islam is obviously right! Praise Allah!

You know, it's a shame that affirmative action kept you and your towering intellect out of Harvard.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Silver said:
Yes, because if these girls are wrong, then the Nation of Islam is obviously right! Praise Allah!

You know, it's a shame that affirmative action kept you and your towering intellect out of Harvard.
That's the best you got? Man you've sure slowed down. I didnt think that was even possible. Good try tho.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BurlyShirley said:
I have been making jokes about Prussian Blue, because I would think it was pretty obvious how despicable the message they send, two young, attractive children singing about hate and racism.

However, America does not ignore "muslim extremism". All we have done in our war against "muslim extremism" is go to war with two Islamic countries.

But we are careful about our attitudes about Islam because they are many Muslims (including ones in America) who are peaceful and despise terrorism and violence. We are careful because it would too easy to assume all Muslims are violent.

As for "black supremicists", specifically Louis Farrakan, he is widely discredited. One time I watched him on Nightline answer a direct question that he believed there were large alien spaceships waiting to take the Nation Of Islam away to a better place.

However, speaking for an oppressed group is not being a "supremist". Advocating your own racial group is a good thing, as long as your message does not include exclusion, superiority, or hatred; which is all part of the White Supremist movement.

I will give you the credit of the doubt that you might not fully appreciate what White Supremacy is all about. Go to David Duke's website and see what he is talking about.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlyShirley said:
Hows this for an example...

Nation of Islam
In the 1930s, the Nation of Islam emerged, coming to prominence during the 1960s, when charismatic minister Malcolm X became a spokesman for the movement. It was during the time of the American Civil Rights Movement when a number of African American organizations became more militant in their demands for equality.

The Nation of Islam teaches that white people were genetically engineered "devils", created to be liars and murderers. They are held to be the enemies of all black people. The group's founders "Master Fard" Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad, preached the Doctrine of Yakub, which held that the Original Man, was an "Asiatic black man." White people, it contended, were "grafted" from black people 6,000 years ago by an ancient black scientist named Yakub.

Additional to the Yakub doctrine, it's the teaching of the Nation of Islam that Allah, (God) himself is the original and supreme black man and that all black men today are a part of this God-race and the black race is thus divine and superior to all other races. It's also the teaching of the Nation of Islam that some time in the future, Allah will bring a spaceship into the earth's atmosphere and bomb the cities of the world so that the unconverted white race will be purged from the world.

Elijah Muhammad also preached black self-reliance, black separatism, cooperative economics, strict moral and physical discipline, and opposed black-white miscegenation. Since its founding, the NOI has gone through reorganizations, and internal conflicts, but eventhough the Nation of Islam moves closer to the mainstream of Islamic belief and practice, such as the observance of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting, Farrakhan's organization has not rejected any of Master Fard's doctrines and oppose any changes in the major beliefs and programs that had been instituted by Elijah Muhammad, including the annual "Savior's Day".

Most historians and social scientists classify the Nation of Islam also as a black nationalist, or black separatist, organization. Recently, the Southern Poverty Law Center headed by Morris Dees placed the Nation of Islam on its list of hate groups.
I think your answer is right there. The SPLC seems pretty left-wing to me. I don't think anyone on this forum would agree with NOI's teaching. Post an article where a black father is teaching his kids to hate white people thru some crappy band and I'm sure people would be similarly annoyed. I think a big point you are missing in this black supremacy vs white supremacy is that there is a power imbalance that helps to skew our thinking. Most of the posters here are white, we rarely if ever have to confront racism in our own countries. We remain relatively blase about black supremacy because there is little chance it will effect our lives. Again which is a bigger problem? White supremacy or black supremacy?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
BurlyShirley said:
That's the best you got? Man you've sure slowed down. I didnt think that was even possible. Good try tho.
That reminds me...Since you're railing against racists of all stripes here, (or you're jumping to the defense of the little white girls because you found a big black man who is a loon) did you ever figure out what the Dixiecrats stood for besides segregation?

For example, what was the slogan of the States' Rights Democratic Party again? It's only two words, should be easy for you to remember.

edit:

Another thing: How many threads about white racists have there been where you didn't jump into the fray waving the white flag? (And not in surrender, either.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm having lunch with a gay militant black supremacist. We'll be laughing about you the whole time...

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
BurlyShirley said:

Wow, that may be the most stupid comment of the day, pending possible N8 comments if Libby or Rove are indicted.

Honestly us poor crackers, always getting beaten and dragged behind pick-ups. We have no white TV channels like there is BET. We are just sooooo opressed. Why would there ever be a lasting social impact from slavery, I mean it happened ages ago?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Inclag said:
Wow, that may be the most stupid comment of the day, pending possible N8 comments if Libby or Rove are indicted.

Honestly us poor crackers, always getting beaten and dragged behind pick-ups. We have no white TV channels like there is BET. We are just sooooo opressed. Why would there ever be a lasting social impact from slavery, I mean it happened ages ago?

Obviously you're being sarcastic. :thumb:

The single most accurate predictor of how well you'll do in life is how well your parents did. If your parents are poor and uneducated, you'll probably be poor and uneducated. In the south this is especially true since former slaves were deliberately kept poor and ignorant and for a hundred years the southern culture revolved around trying to keep black people in their place. All so the southern redneck could feel superior to someone.

True civil rights reform didn't take place until the 60's. In Nuclear engineering there is a rough rule of thumb that it takes five half lives for a isotope to decay to a environmental level. In a social context I think it takes about five generations for a great change in society to take place. If a generation is about 20 years, then it's going to be another 50 years or so for civil rights. By then the number of people looking at someone and seeing a race not a person will be so insignificant that they'll seem to be completely alien to the culture they were raised in.

So sometime between 2040-2060 in the US.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
valve bouncer said:
Post an article where a black father is teaching his kids to hate white people thru some crappy band and I'm sure people would be similarly annoyed.
Not to jump in on either side here, but regarding that statement in particular, have you ever listened to any rap?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Echo said:
Not to jump in on either side here, but regarding that statement in particular, have you ever listened to any rap?

Yeah but most of the really aggro stuff comes from dorky suburban guys playing gangsta, white or black.:p

Maybe they're rebelling against the "stay in school" and "drink your milk" ethic being shoved down their throats but I don't think there's a parallel with prussian blue at 8 or 9 years old obviously just repeating what the big blues tell them at home.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BurlyShirley said:

Am I going to be your error checker? Can you think first before you post?

Can you produce one American mainstream news source which supports Palestinian or Iraqi terrorism?

Conversely, I went to David Duke's site and read some of his tracts. They are well written and have a slick logic which could be convincing. But have you ever talked with a racist? He might have some fancy arguments but if you poked and prodded, they quickly show their true nature, racist and illogical.

Mr. BurlyShirley, are you a racist? Or you're not a racist, you just believe the minorities have all the advantages, and white have none?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Echo said:
Point taken, but I'd like to see some rap artist givin' credit to dear old dead for his lyrics like in this story. The only 13 year old rappers I can think of were Kris Kross and I think dad can only be blamed for sh*tty dress sense.;) :thumb:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
sanjuro said:
Mr. BurlyShirley, are you a racist? Or you're not a racist, you just believe the minorities have all the advantages, and white have none?
Really I just like to stir sh*t. Nothing gets people riled up more than gays and minorities.
I think culture is to blame (white or black) for the world's problems....well if that encompasses religion.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BurlyShirley said:
Really I just like to stir sh*t. Nothing gets people riled up more than gays and minorities.
I think culture is to blame (white or black) for the world's problems....well if that encompasses religion.
That's what I figured. It is easy to stir the pot to question racism in blacks or other minorities. It does exist.

But criticizing minorities as a defense for white supremacists is pretty much being a white supremacist. There is no need for NAAWP or Stormfront, and it is important to understand that.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/07/17/071711-news-nazi-twins-1-6/

Lamb and Lynx Gaede, the dimpled tween rockers whose Nazi-themed pop band, Prussian Blue, sparked an exuberant media firestorm several years back have grown up — and had a change of heart.

“I’m not a white nationalist anymore,” Lamb told The Daily in an exclusive interview, the twins’ first in five years. “My sister and I are pretty liberal now.”

“Personally, I love diversity,” Lynx seconded. “I’m stoked that we have so many different cultures. I think it’s amazing and it makes me proud of humanity every day that we have so many different places and people.”

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
http://gawker.com/5988677/christian-teen-raps-evils-of-homosexuality-in-what-surely-must-be-the-soundtrack-to-hell

prussian blue was just an appeteaser for this futanarian halfling. maybe she won't be gay, but most of her black kids will be.
I want nothing more than to hit this ignorant cunt with one of those tree branches.

If I slept with those two mamial chicks there would be a grotesque amount of hair pulling, spitting on, running mascara, crying and bloody toilet paper that next morning. I think i'd pull a story telling, "F#ck me n$gger!"