Quantcast

I care not for your Friday GMT.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Sat in the office yesterday writing a report that I have to finish today. No, IAB, I did not get the quarry shot yesterday. It was postponed due to imminent weather that we did not get.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The wife and I are supposed to head down to Pittsburgh this weekend for my buddy's b-day celebrations. We go down every year although we're all getting too damn old to keep partying like we're 21 again. Plus I've got what seems like a cold starting up so I guess we'll see how I feel in the morning.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning.

The wife and I are supposed to head down to Pittsburgh this weekend for my buddy's b-day celebrations. We go down every year although we're all getting too damn old to keep partying like we're 21 again. Plus I've got what seems like a cold starting up so I guess we'll see how I feel in the morning.
that's because you're not from pittsburgh. they're professional drunks there.

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Morning!

Day three of staying home sick... Getting tired of it and wish I could get well soon as my GF and daughter. We've been exchanging sicknees and virus for the last 2 months, can't wait for all of us to get better....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yellow blanket lumpy butter. Consignment, stays, and eating from a spoon priced to sell. Fidgety tea kettle has a runny nose, but it's unfortunate my gloves are threadbare.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
There comes a time in every man's life that he thinks back on the mistakes that he's made, sometimes with regret. I mean, we're not all perfect but all you can do is try to move forward and do the best you can. I'm thinking I really should have bought those Brooks Brothers shirts I saw in the store Sunday. I bought new shoes though and just didn't want to spend more money. All I can think now though is, "What if..."

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Seriously! My buddy is originally from Rochester but has been living/working in Pittsburgh for the past 4yrs and I think he can party harder now than he did in college.
i grew up right outside pittsburgh then when to college in rochester. moving to the 585 was like going to amateur hour in comparison

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
If you get a new phone number 10 miles east of where I grew up its a 585 area code. It's a pain in the dick.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good stuff, huh? Set a bro up?
Been hammering out work for the last few days, some long hours spent staring at code and/or Photoshop. I'm a little sidewards right now... hoping to wrap it up mid-afternoon today though, and head out for a bike ride. Then tonight it's a bike build party in my garage—just picked up a Yeti AS-R 5 carbon for teh girlfriend. She's moar than stoked. I'll try and post pictures from the build. Or not. And now, a Baiku (which is like a haiku, but for your bike):

A favorite trail
In such perfect conditions
Before a spring storm

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Woke this morning to a message....

Chick who stood me up said:
Sorry about today. I lost my phone earlier today and just found it in my car a few hours ago.
Seems legit, she is damn hot so I want to at least meet her.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Trail building this afternoon. Scouting out a short but jumpy-coasty-flowy line that will connect up a ten mile loop. Finally. This trail has been in the works for over a year now.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I'm taking PSP's advice :eek: and taking my kiddo for a bike ride in the woods tonight :)

Don't be shocked that I took the advice from PSP, be shocked that he gave excellent advice on parenting ;)

Battling the cold that is going around teh :monkey: it appears... Weird.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm taking PSP's advice :eek: and taking my kiddo for a bike ride in the woods tonight :)

Don't be shocked that I took the advice from PSP, be shocked that he gave excellent advice on parenting ;)

Battling the cold that is going around teh :monkey: it appears... Weird.
congratulations on taking parenting advice from a burned out LSD junkie