Quantcast

I could use your input here!

:dancing: I am working on a new product idea which is a little device that would let you know at all times how much fluid you have left in your hydration pack. It does other things but that is its main function.

I would love to get some feedback from hydration pack users or anyone that has an opinion on this idea. What do you think?

If there is a better place to post this question will someone let me know? I am new to this forum and would like to do it right!
Thanks
R.J.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
RobbieJ said:
:dancing: I am working on a new product idea which is a little device that would let you know at all times how much fluid you have left in your hydration pack. It does other things but that is its main function.

I would love to get some feedback from hydration pack users or anyone that has an opinion on this idea. What do you think?

If there is a better place to post this question will someone let me know? I am new to this forum and would like to do it right!
Thanks
R.J.
I always fill mine before each ride so don't think about the amount left.

J

JRB

I never have any idea. I think a fuel guage for one is a great idea.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
RobbieJ said:

Thanks
R.J.
It might do well in the southwest, where no water can equal death.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
RobbieJ said:

Thanks
R.J.
I can't think of a better place to post this.

I like the idea. I have a 3 liter camel pack, and I don't often fill it between rides. However, it would just as easy for me to either a.) fill it or b.) open my camel-pak and look inside. On the other hand I don't live in a hot desert eniornment were water is crucial to survival; and I can see it being very useful under those conditions.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
loco said:
I never have any idea. I think a fuel guage for one is a great idea.
I agree. I think its a good idea. I usually cram so much stuff into my camelbak that its hard to really tell how much liquid is left in the bladder without pulling it out.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I think its a good idea. I for one have no water paceing ability and frequently run out in the middle of no where. Its hard to tell by weight, because i carry spare tubes, shock pump, pump, tire irons and a multi tool. As well as my mp3 crap, wallet and spare t shirt.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
It could be a good idea! Depending on the person and price... people buy lots of other stupid things, and this is much better than a stupid thing! Go for it, make it and be rich so you can ride more and come up with more cool ideas!