Quantcast

I cringe just watching this !

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
:eek: Oh man, I let out an audable shreek in my office when I saw that.

It shows a fag-bladder do a spin over a touble top ramp. He goes a little to far to the side and lands ass/balls right into the side of a different ramp.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
chicodude01 said:
I didn't know your bladder had a chioce in sexual preferance.

Sorry if you're offended ( I just read your sig). I just don't like rollerbladders. Nothing against gay people, I don't give a damn what a persons sexual preference is. It's just I have a lot of skater friends.

I'm a surfer as well and I call body boarders, dick draggers or spongers and sometimes even sponge BOB. I call longboarders, "Larry" or DUMB & DUMBERS.

Interesting though, I have absolutley no problem with any type of mountain biker. Must be a competiton thing. Nobody can snake your trail.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
ncrider said:
Sorry if you're offended ( I just read your sig). I just don't like rollerbladders. Nothing against gay people, I don't give a damn what a persons sexual preference is. It's just I have a lot of skater friends.

I'm a surfer as well and I call body boarders, dick draggers or spongers and sometimes even sponge BOB. I call longboarders, "Larry" or DUMB & DUMBERS.

Interesting though, I have absolutley no problem with any type of mountain biker. Must be a competiton thing. Nobody can snake your trail.

Jesus tap dancing christ

I was making fun of you because you spelled BLADER wrong.

Bladder = What you hold piss in

Blader = Gay rollerbladers

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
haha, well you never known :rolleyes: Anyway my spelling is terrible....I'm a product of spell check and grade schools that didn't give a f*&k.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'm partial to the term "Fruit Booter" One who rides fruit boots (AKA roller blades)