Quantcast

I demand immunity!!!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
My threads are no dumber than some of the others out there. As a member of 5 years, I DEMAND that I be free to post whatever I want! I want moderator immunity! I am a ridemonkey fixture....NAY I am and ICON!!! I demand to be treated as such!!!

J

JRB

Now you are just trying to look intelligent. Big words can't help you my friend. You have already shown your dumbassness here. :think:

J

JRB

MMike said:
Hey you laughed at my Johnny Weir joke...
yeah - but that doesn't make you any less of a dumbass. You might have noticed my lack of credibility around here. :think:

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Definitiion of "fixture": any member that has a public tantrum, declares that they are "done with ridemonkey" and then returns just a couple months later like nothing happened.

J

JRB

BeerDemon said:
Definitiion of "fixture": any member that has a public tantrum, declares that they are "done with ridemonkey" and then returns just a couple months later like nothing happened.
Get it straight. He amended it to being an "icon". A fixture claims that they will remain silent, but keeps posting anyway. I, my friend, am a "fixture".

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
DaveW said:
I was away for almost 2 years..... I didn't however have a tantrum and claim I'd never be back.
Does that make me a fixture too?
No, you are an Icon. People who have tantrums don't get to be Icons.

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
SkaredShtles said:
WTF are you talking about? :confused:
If he posts his work, then you'll know. Grasshopper. I think DaveW is way before your time.

J

JRB

Rip said:
Here's the difference, you b!tch and moan when someone moderates you, I could care less, I only complained once, but that was quite awhile ago now.
Please see jdcamb's thread for definition of sarcasm. :clue:

I wasn't bitching about moderation. I know that's part of it. I was bitching because my avatar was changed several times today. I'm over it. It was a while ago too. :D