Quantcast

I didn't change my spark plugs....

J

JRB

but I did freeze my ass off on a ride. I took the Haro since it was a little tacky, and it's just not nearly as fun as my Reign. It truly has become the urban ride. I also took a McLeod and worked out some landings that were rutted out. I moved some dead limbs, and I am on my way to having several miles of secret trail. I am sharing with the quad crowd, but they have worn in some tread nicely, and they won't ride the techy downs, so they will stay in sweet bikey shape. The only problem areas are the short downhills that are in plain view of the road. The 4 wheelers made a pussy line though, so the down that can be fun with a little work, will be left alone. The quad guys also picked up tons of trash so it will be sweet having this 2 miles from home. I tried this before, but got tired of the techy stuff and the garbage. Since I have changed riding style from more XCish, this is a blast.

I'm glad I didn't work on any cars, but I do need to bleed the Juicy 7s on Julie's bike soon, so I will have to be a mechanic of sorts.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Beth showed me how to bleed Martas the other day. looked simple, but messy.

and i need to change the plugs in my truck. from what i hear, though, Toyota OEM is what i should use, plugs and wires. there's a guy in Dallas, whose name is Chris King, that sells Toy OEM parts at an awesome price. i don't know how he does it, being that he's the service manage for Toyota of Dallas.