Quantcast

i didnt feel like riding.....

dezul43

Monkey
May 15, 2006
san diego
as the 12045 th day of my life comes to a close, so does my birthday. i want to thank everyone that i rode with today at TWP. i really wasnt feeling it today at all. not until after the second shuttle did i start to warm up to the step downs and road gaps. thank you everybody for sharing in my enthusiasm and helping me have a great b-day....

dezul43

Monkey
May 15, 2006
san diego
crazy thing happened. when i hiked back up to my truck yesterday after riding. i hit the burms up top a few times and then the rock section to the left. i ate **** over the rocks and really jammed my left pointer finger. i have it taped up and wont be able to grab my front brake lever. hopefully by sunday it will stop hurting and i will be able to bend it and ride. i will let you guys know. other than that, i had a blast!

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
yo dave, it's andy. come out and ride tomorrow. patrick and i built up one of the road gaps (the right one) going into the pond so that you can hit it with a lot more speed now. it f***in rocks.

besides, you don't need your front brake for jumpin the gaps!

we'll give you a call tomorrow. i should be off work around 3-3:30

peace

dezul43

Monkey
May 15, 2006
san diego
i dropped my bike off at da shop to have my short cage derailer and new mrp chain guide installed. they said it should be done by late afternoon saturday. hopefully i can bend my finger, but you are right.......i dont need no front brakes for gaps. if i dont make it today, i will definately b there sunday. with video and camera ready so we can go big. late...............