Quantcast

I didn't know I was pregnant

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
What the hell? How on Earth do they manage to collect so many cases? How in the hell do they manage to keep a show with a steady stream of overweight ladies, all of whom have made some bad choices, on TV?

Nasty. Just...nasty.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
every trailer park/inner city housing project is full of overweight women who have made bad choices.....no shortage of material.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
every trailer park/inner city housing project is full of overweight women who have made bad choices.....no shortage of material.
So what!? I'm sure there are lots of people who have explosive diarrhea everyday, all over the world. There's no show about that!

How does it generate enought interest to warrant a whole series?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So what!? I'm sure there are lots of people who have explosive diarrhea everyday, all over the world. There's no show about that!

That's too bad a show like that doesn't exist. Id rather watch that than fat low-lifes.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
seriously.. i have talk to three girls in North dakota , all three under 25, 2 have 3 kids, 1 has 2 kids.. i think that's all they have to do in some places

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

My cat had explosive diarrhea last night. It was AWFUL. I could hear squirting gurgling noises coming from the litter box.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh, and speaking of not knowing your pregnant... when I was in high school one of my friends was working as an EMT. One day they responded to a call... long story short it was for a crack head who, during her entire 9 months of pregnancy, had no idea she was pregnant. It was not until she had a baby's head poking out of her vadge and she called 911 that she realized she was pregnant.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I will never understand these shows, nor do I even care to try. If you aren't smart enough to know whether or not you are pregnant, then you really shouldn' t be having sex let alone a child!

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
:rofl:

My wife's coworker is one of those women. She didn't know she was pregnant until six months and only found out after she went to the Dr. for heart burn. Shes due at the end of the month....I hope she is more observant with her kid

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I will never understand these shows, nor do I even care to try. If you aren't smart enough to know whether or not you are pregnant, then you really shouldn' t be having sex let alone a child!
Liz and I used to watch these shows and laugh. Then we saw "Idiocracy" and realized we're all fvcked.

We still watch them if they're on. We still laugh, but we're grateful we'll be dead when President Camacho takes office.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
A few years ago I was on a flight to Florida with my family. My brother and I sat separate from my family and we were chatting it up with a friendly flight attendant. She was talking to us about our tattoos, and college, and a million other things. Then she got REALLY cool, and started telling us all these stories about bad things that had happened on flights she was on. For instance, this one guy had a heart attack, but they were over international waters. Well, they still had 3 more hours of the flight, but if a passenger on an airline dies over international waters it is a paperwork fiasco for the flight attendants, pilots, and airline as a whole. So they had to keep performing CPR on the guy until they landed... FOR 3 HOURS... where they could finally pronounce him dead.

ANYWAY, some fat lady (we're talking "I had to buy 2 seats to sit my fat *ss on this plane" fat) apparently gave birth in her seat one day. She got up to go to the bathroom because she had an upset stomach, came back to her seat, and blam. Popped out a kid. Apparently she was obese enough that she hadn't had a period in like a decade, so the whole missed period thing didn't apply.

Frickin' gross.

Last edited:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Liz and I used to watch these shows and laugh. Then we saw "Idiocracy" and realized we're all fvcked.

We still watch them if they're on. We still laugh, but we're grateful we'll be dead when President Camacho takes office.
Life can always use more Idiocracy references.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
You sound like SkareShthead, hippie.
My best -SS- impersonation.....ahem....

Everything SUCKS! Especially NEWCASTLE & TEXAS!! Colorado is the ONLY place on earth that doesn't suck. Where are my hot pants again? KILL YOUR TV. TEXAS SUCKS. COLORADO IS SWEETER THAN JESUS' TAINT! Work? WTH is WORK?!?! If I disagree with you...YOU FAIL! *insert some random pic about hoe you suck* EDIT: You live where?! :rofl:

:D

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My best -SS- impersonation.....ahem....

Everything SUCKS! Especially NEWCASTLE & TEXAS!! Colorado is the ONLY place on earth that doesn't suck. Where are my hot pants again? KILL YOUR TV. TEXAS SUCKS. COLORADO IS SWEETER THAN JESUS' TAINT! Work? WTH is WORK?!?! If I disagree with you...YOU FAIL! *insert some random pic about hoe you suck*

:D
You forgot the ROFL smilie

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
To have a child these days I wouldn't be a opposed to getting a permit and a background check of your credit and employment, oh and no hard drug use.
I think only an intelligence test should be mandatory. Right now I know a lot of smart people without jobs because of the economy.

Just because you have good credit doesn't mean your are mentally fit to raise a child. I don't see how a correlation can be drawn between the two.

And what about people who choose to be stay at home parents? Would a lack of employment disqualify them? :think:

NorseManiac

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
The North Shore, MA
TV's are equipped with an on/off switch. No one forces anyone to watch anything.

But yes I agree, the majority of tv is crap.
I know its the "train wreck effect" and once you start watching you can't look away. This crap should just never even make it to air.

It gives others dreams of making it to their 15 minutes of fame for being a slob, a pregnant teen or even a midget.