Quantcast

I do, I do!!..

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
will do. sorry, it wasn't my intention for all of that crap to be sprung up on me first thing this morning.

and i really do like this site, a lot of goOd peeps and info.

i really have never raced road (two cross races under my belt) before but have a feeling that i will be plenty goOd at it and will need to speak to other racers for advice and whatnot so i will try to stay inbounds.

thanks.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
will do. sorry, it wasn't my intention for all of that crap to be sprung up on me first thing this morning.

and i really do like this site, a lot of goOd peeps and info.

i really have never raced road (two cross races under my belt) before but have a feeling that i will be plenty goOd at it and will need to speak to other racers for advice and whatnot so i will try to stay inbounds.

thanks.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
Just to let you know a little history, Prestonator threw down a challange to me regarding a bike race, a rematch of sorts, since the first time we raced I kicked his drunken arse by 30 minutes.

the challange was the following, I put up $100 and he put up his POS tarmac, with the 105 componetry, the race was 50 miles, and he was going to beat me by 15 minutes. I accepted and he's renigged. Now he's afraid and won't honor his challange. This is typical Prestonator behavior.

I'm waiting Prestonator.

This saturday at zubie park, look it up on the internet. WWW.northwestcyclery.com. and get the route.

Be there or be square. But you have to respond.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i'll only continue responding if the mods speak up and say it's okay for us to continue our rivalry here.

mods and monkeys, the only thing i can gaurantee is that you all might quite possibly laff so hard your sides will hurt.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
i'll only continue responding if the mods speak up and say it's okay for us to continue our rivalry here.

mods and monkeys, the only thing i can gaurantee is that you all might quite possibly laff so hard your sides will hurt.

Tell you what Preston, I'll put my bike up against your's . We will do the clay walker route this saturday which is just over 50 miles. I'll see you at the hockley community center at 8:00am. If you don't show, your bike is mine. Needless to say, your bike will be mine no matter.

Or we can do the west oaks route.

Call it and i'll show.

Remember I MUST Lose by 15 minutes. (this will be a hoot)

Your pos tarmac with the 105 componetry, vs my sworks with campy record/chorus.

Be prepared to lose, because i'm on this big time.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Well are you in or out? I've accepted your lame challange. Are you prepared to lose your bike? Oh and what you were told regarding my bike was a joke. BD, was just phucking with you. I bought the bike this last April.

good. in. very much so in. west oaks. 7:00 a.m. i will ride the route once it stops raining and we can get the route straight via street names and all. i do not remember where to turn for that extra five or six miles i missed last time.

any specific rules you care to engage like no drafting, amount of bottles we can carry, etc., etc.?

bd has my phone number as well. i have his.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
Come on Preston, let's get it on.

My bike vs. yours. A top of the line Specialized against a pos tarmac. Campy vs shimano 105. 50 miles and you have to win by 15 minutes(HAR HAR). We'll even do the Westoaks route like we did when I dropped your ass last year.

Come on boi, you made the challange, I'll see you on saturday at 8:00am.

I've even got witnesses who will show up to make sure you don't cheat like you tried to do last time.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
again hoOd and i'm serious, i will be dismantling your bike, keeping the better drive and wheels and putting them on my tarmac and selling your frame with my mavic wheels and 105. seperately.

what kind of pedals will you be using? you can keep yours as i want mine if i lose.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
good. in. very much so in. west oaks. 7:00 a.m. i will ride the route once it stops raining and we can get the route straight via street names and all. i do not remember where to turn for that extra five or six miles i missed last time.

any specific rules you care to engage like no drafting, amount of bottles we can carry, etc., etc.?

bd has my phone number as well. i have his.

8:00am, it will be light by then. I'll see you there. If you can't remember the route, then you've not done the ride.

Carry what ever you want. Draft whoever you want. I'll see you at 8:00am.

Remember you have to beat me by 15 minutes, and you have to go all the way to Hockley and back. Unlike last year.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
just.kill.me.now.

3. please do not ban me.
Be relevant with your posts.

If you want to have an online relationship with another RMer, get his phone number.

If you want a bunch of attention, get a therapist.

Keep going the way you are, you will be banned, and you won't be missed.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas

If you want to have an online relationship with another RMer, get his phone number.

Sorry Sanjuro, this will end come saturday.

Oh and you have to have your own helmet Prestone.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008

well, it was nice knowing you folks but for fear of not being true to oneself: Sanjuro, this is one tiny corner of this seemingly large and well rounded, well defined cycling site and i personally have not thought i've dun anything to be banned but be it as it may, do what you will.

it ws nice 'meeting' you all.

Hood, Steve has my number.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
well, it was nice knowing you folks but for fear of not being true to oneself: Sanjuro, this is one tiny corner of this seemingly large and well rounded, well defined cycling site and i personally have not thought i've dun anything to be banned but be it as it may, do what you will.

it ws nice 'meeting' you all.

Hood, Steve has my number.

Like I said, I'll see you on saturday, and Steve will be there to make sure you don't cheat again.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Like I said, I'll see you on saturday, and Steve will be there to make sure you don't cheat again.

like i said, i also apparently have a liking for the taste of my own foot. i'll work on the deliverance but just ban me not, please.

Hood, it's on. and as PER YOUR OWN AND NOW PUBLIC STATEMENT, I WILL DRAFT YOU FOR MANY MILES AND CONSERVE. you monkeys are in for a treat as i will be wearing 'mightier than all' SIR WILL BLACK'S orange colonel's bicycle's jersey and Bobdobb the little man, big mouth can probably keep up with me in his shiny, fiftieth anniversary, bad ass deep blue vette and can take vid for youtube.

title you ask? a star is born.

tactics, chump. it's all tactics.

bring it.

poOkie, er, CoOkie, you will not hear from me until Saturday morning and again, my number ole twitterooney has and i will be well above warmed up by 8:oo a.m.

see you Saturday.

BOOZINB85

Chimp
Dec 8, 2008
Cypress, Texas
like i said, i also apparently have a liking for the taste of my own foot. i'll work on the deliverance but just ban me not, please.

Hood, it's on. and as PER YOUR OWN AND NOW PUBLIC STATEMENT, I WILL DRAFT YOU FOR MANY MILES AND CONSERVE. you monkeys are in for a treat as i will be wearing 'mightier than all' SIR WILL BLACK'S orange colonel's bicycle's jersey and Bobdobb the little man, big mouth can probably keep up with me in his shiny, fiftieth anniversary, bad ass deep blue vette and can take vid for youtube.

title you ask? a star is born.

tactics, chump. it's all tactics.

bring it.

poOkie, er, CoOkie, you will not hear from me until Saturday morning and again, my number ole twitterooney has and i will be well above warmed up by 8:oo a.m.

see you Saturday.
Remember dumbass you have to beat me by 15 minutes.

I've already picked out who gets your bike.

Texas

Chimp
Dec 10, 2008
Someone Pelase Delete This Thread And Ban These Two While You Are At It! This Is Very Embarassing.

P.s - I Cannot Believe There Are No Racist Remarks In This Thread.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Don't know how I missed this but holy crap this little corner of the intarwebs is fun!

Funny how a guy who needs to get 15 minutes plans to stay BEHIND the guy he's racing. Sweet tactic.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
you don't know how much i'm wishing that a tornado takes these 2 out, or a sudden sink hole, or tidal wave, locusts, a flood, very large truck, giant atomic irradiated ants, or that foot from Monty Python. any or all would be acceptable.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Wow, looks like someone misses me.

What's wrong Diva, is Teamsmack getting boring?
she's not here for you, chump.

and lay off teamsmack bud, that is where the both of us originate, contemplete, deliverate, exfoliate, and dun gun non be on cuz we dun iz be banninate from.

respect your roots, boy and they will respect you.

see you saTuRdaY!!

phone numbers are exchanged and i have no further longing to be a chimpanzee in the time of monkeys.

Ire, do what you Sir WIll granted i know you are too weak to do but do it now, chump.and.bring.it.

i choose tEamSmACK!

Saturday.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Ire, do what you Sir WIll granted i know you are too weak to do but do it now
If you hung around the site, and actually knew something about it, you would know that I'm not a mod. I can only strongly suggest that they get rid of you

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and why would you want to ban me like that then? i'm not here to respect your abilities on or off of a bike unless you resonate of the deepest brilliance..so far, not so goOd.

but you wanted to 'poll' a ban of me...for why?