Quantcast

*(&(*& I don't feel tardy Thursday #**#*

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Did I get the day right? Going to get some MTB miles this morning. Not sure where yet. Harold parker? LDT? Leominster SF? The incredibly small section of mass is my oyster

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkey. I was up at five-ay-em. I went for an easy 5 mile run, then grabbed New Dog and ran her for another 1.75 miles. She's now sleeping soundly again in the hallway.

Got a "threshold" workout to do on the KICKR later.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Did I get the day right? Going to get some MTB miles this morning. Not sure where yet. Harold parker? LDT? Leominster SF? The incredibly small section of mass is my oyster
Jelly. Do you know LSF well? That's a place I have not ridden yet.

In other news, it looks like I may be back on a crabon coil frame soon. Keeping my toes crossed.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Jelly. Do you know LSF well? That's a place I have not ridden yet.

In other news, it looks like I may be back on a crabon coil frame soon. Keeping my toes crossed.
It's been several years since I rode with @Inclag and some other dudes there. I recall a nice loop around the lake but I wouldn't say I know it well. I'd say it's rockier than LLF or RM but not as bad as harold parker.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Was up early (for me) today. Dishes running, floor swept, laundry going, pets fed, coffee made, daily groover session done.

Now getting the Scrubmobile oil changed/tires rotated/a couple other basics. Put in new engine and cabin air filters, wiper blades on yesterday.

Tree guys coming later. Trim a couple big things, and try to inoculate a couple small ash trees we found on our back treeline against the evil little borers.

Grocery run after the car thing.

Then a few bike things in the garage to take care of.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Your immune system is functional and young, however that may have transpired :D

You're stacking NSAIDs and Tylenol now? I would (Aleve q12h + Tylenol 1000 mg q6h or ibuprofen q8h + Tylenol q6h).
Naw - took a couple acetaminophen last evening, which *did* help me feel a bit more human, but feeling fine today, other than a bit of fatigue...

Gotta figure out how to boost my energy over the next couple days for the bike trip to Gooseberry. Brawndo? Meth? Straight glucose syrup?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Gotta figure out how to boost my energy over the next couple days for the bike trip to Gooseberry. Brawndo? Meth? Straight glucose syrup?
Yes. For bad head/body aches, a 50/50 mix of acetaminophen and aspirin works wonders. I discovered this magic concoction in the UK during a week with aching teeth.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Naw - took a couple acetaminophen last evening, which *did* help me feel a bit more human, but feeling fine today, other than a bit of fatigue...

Acetaminophen and head to the Rampage lines in Virgin.

Acetaminophen and head to the Rampage lines in Virgin.

The number of folks who routinely dose themselves with OTC pain crap is, ah, interesting.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yep. Apparently they aren't selling as well as the Hightower and Bronson, they have a few 2021 frames left. Looks like I am going to build another monster truck bike again. :panic:
Hows that going to ride compared to the Riot? Similar? Not that you have alternatives or anything.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So I just got an out of the blue invitation to have drinks with a regional sales director for a major medical device manufacturer. Him, me, and a common friend who knows my sales background (business retention is sales). So... this guy is getting drinks tonight.