Quantcast

*(&(*& I don't feel tardy Thursday #**#*

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode while the 11yo rode with his team. felt ok, then clipped a tree, then felt out of sorts. meh. still got in a good chunky 11 miles. somehow got caught up in a local xc team's training ride for a while and showed em how you hit all the gaps along the trail. suckit, hammerheads!

stir fry (DECIDEDLY NON AUTHENTIC) and beers. then wrenching on 11yo's bike for a while.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to Lowes to get a garbage disposal and didn't bother to get out of the car. Place was packed. Home Depot will have one here on Saturday.

edit: Didn't like crowds before Covid, now I really don't like them.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well that was uneventful. Turn out it was my other neighbor from the end of the street. Three of us just had drinks and caught up on last 6m since end of summer bbq. Had no idea he was such a baller though.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Can confirm, pins on new OneUp alloy pedals to replace very worn out plastic Oneup's are very, very pinny. My calf can attest.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Found this at Bevmo. The name hooked me. Can't wait to taste itView attachment 159671
It's different than I expected..a little more bite. sort of like a coffee IPA but not It is a 16oz vs the standard 12oz . I definitely have to sip it. its not something to slam down when you are thirsty like I can with an IPA. I would buy it again but its not at the top of my list. That would be Athletic Brewing Co: All out stout, second would be Surreal Brewing Co's 17 Mile Porter. this would tie with hairless dog's Black Ale

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Man... that looks like a *whole* lot of fun trouble right there. :thumb:
he should probably have another kid to help take care of them...

went to take the wife's 1999 rockhopper 1x for the kid, but realized i don't have a square taper crank puller anymore...gonna have to borrow one from a buddy tomorrow. hrmf.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
how's the gimp-thumb

Thumb has actually been pretty good for the past year or so. Back and shoulder are also solid. I just need to stop hurting myself. On that theme I tried to go at a chill pace today and still managed to PR a few sketchy descents.