Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
This morning on the way to work I saw a bumber sticker that said:

"My horse just bucked off your honor student"

What the hell does that mean? :confused:
That the driver is a honor student hating cowboy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
douglas said:
no, the driver owns a bucking horse that is smarter then their dumb ass kid.
Actually we are not looking at this deep enough. Really it says "I am a dumbass who feels the need to label myself with a store bought sticker on the back of my car to provide a sense of belonging in society". Same can be said for any bumber sticker.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
There's an suv in the parking lot that has 10" high letters stuck on the back window that says "GITTER DONE." I laugh every time I see it.

Crappy camera phone pic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
tonyhawk said:
There's an suv in the parking lot that has 10" high letters stuck on the back window that says "GITTER DONE." I laugh every time I see it.
I see those all over the place. It makes me laugh yet feel embarassed for the person all at the same time.

I think I am going to have "Where's the beef" emblazoned on the back of my car.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
=[Stinky]= said:
My current favorite is the black sticker with white lettering "Impeach Bush"

Westy said:
Actually we are not looking at this deep enough. Really it says "I am a dumbass who feels the need to label myself with a store bought sticker on the back of my car to provide a sense of belonging in society". Same can be said for any bumber sticker.
Hmmm :thumb:

HarryCallahan

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
SC mtns
I saw a sticker a while back that said "My child dominates at the Klingon Academy".

Sure seems like there are a lot of those honor sticker children around. How low do they set the bar? :rolleyes:

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
A friend of mine wanted to make one that said "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making people believe in Jesus" buuuuut.....I thought it may be a little aggressive to have on my bumper. Like I have a car anyway. There's always a tat, though.