Quantcast

I don't get this smiley

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
:clue:

is it an insult smiley, as in get a clue you loser?

is it a confused type smiley, as in I'm confused... someone clue me in?

or should I go back to type writers as I clearly have no idea what's going on with smileys these days?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
My favorite is the humpy smiley called :agree: :agree: Must be a Canadian thing. Imagine what something like the President addressing Congress would like look if that caught on here. All the Republicans jumping out of their chairs and humping the air every time Bush paused for applause and the Democrats doing the same when he used a made up word.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'm with ya, the green apple eyeball smiley is pretty dumb and should only be used to confuse people.

And what's the deal with so many angry smileys? :hot: :redhot: :angry: :mad: :banghead: :eviltongu :bomb:

That's way too high a percentage, if you need to have that many variants of anger to describe your anger, then you really need to spend more time being happy.

Also why 2 satanic smilies? :devil: :evil:

The one that's smokes is definately better, we don't need 2.

These ones here are trying to convey a common message, but they just look too stupid to use....
:nopity: :eek:

Again, this too. :clue:

and this one's just ghey.....:weee:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
TreeSaw said:
That's what I took it to mean. I personally like the new selection of smilies :thumb:
Oh don't get me wrong i think this one alone makes the upgrade totally worth praise.
:agree:

And if i didn't know any better i swear this one was put in especially for me.
:looney:

These guys definately add....

:rofl: :nonono: :wonky2: :wave: :teacher:

They deserve the

:thumb:

This one's on the bubble. haha

:trophy_br

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jacksonpt said:

is it an insult smiley, as in get a clue you loser?

is it a confused type smiley, as in I'm confused... someone clue me in?

or should I go back to type writers as I clearly have no idea what's going on with smileys these days?
YES!!!

it seams as if you got most of it!!!:cool: