Quantcast

I don't get woman..

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
...or the sand that gets in them. I just saw the ex over winter break, and there was nothing but bickering, and I have no idea why. Weird stuff like this just happens.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I still talk to my last some what serious girlfriend all the time, were currently pretty good friends and hang out faraly often. As well I don't think I have ever got into a fight with her. WOW what is going on, im realy confused.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
caputo1989 said:
So, I just found one of my ex-girlfriends on myspace-
Beware the ex-girlfriend on myspace.

One of you will post drunk comments about wanting to see naked photos of the other. It will go downhil from there.

Run/delete her now.

The Ito

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Ciaran said:
I don't talk to ANY of my ex's. Bad juju man. Baaad juju.
:stupid:

I don't care how many times someone says... "hey, we can still be friends, because we are above all the petty sht"

sht ain't gonna work.

I used to tell my ex about my cut and run policy. Once we're done, we're done. He didn't believe it, then we broke up. He wanted to go to the movies "as friends", he wanted to go out to dinner "as friends", and after he tells me this, he starts questioning why the relationship dissolved, and asking me why I gave up on us and..... hey, wanna go to the movies???

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
stevew said:
friends with benefits works fine.
Thats a tricky line to walk my friend.

-Edit:
I don't recommend it either if you want to stay friends. But I'm not the one to ask for advice on women. I'm sure Corkey from Life Goes On gets more tail than me.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
I don't know. I have stayed friends with people I used to date. My last relationship was almost 5 years, and we still talk and hang out when possible. He came to my family Christmas party this year. I figure if you used to like someone enough to date them, you shouldn't hate them when you break up (unless they really did something crappy)... and having all the friends you can is great! :weee: Just me though; I know most people disagree.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
My theory (and reason why I don't keep in contact with exes) is that very rarely do you break it off because the attraction dies. Usually it's because one or both parties can't stand the other's personality anymore. The only thing you've got going for you is the attraction. So staying friends means you're taking on the personality and leaving behind the attraction. Makes no sense.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I always make sure to sleep with my ex's best friends so that not only is our relationship ruined, but also that she'll have no one to cry to.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
BurlyShirley said:
I always make sure to sleep with my ex's best friends so that not only is our relationship ruined, but also that she'll have no one to cry to.
I'll re-phrase that my way

I always make sure to sleep with my ex's sister so that not only is our relationship ruined, but also that she'll have no one to cry to. :rofl: :cool: