Quantcast

I dont know if this has a chance of working but I thought it was a good idea

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
So it might be to far fetched, but I was thinking about trying to organize a weekly race at a location at O hill with a three dollar buy in winner takes all ( maybe if you win one week you cant win the next?) I feel like O hill is a pretty central location right of 64 and in town. Also maybe if it get to one sided we could split up the winnings between the top three I dont know.

anyways I think it is a rad Idea I have no idea if it could work.

tell me what you think

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
O-Hill is in C'ville. XC trails. Pretty cool trail network for being in town. Definitely a tough place to race but really fun.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
They hold an XC race there 2 times a year. I believe it is call the o-hill melt down. fun and challenging course,a fun place to ride .I need to go there soon and ride again.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
G-spot said:
They hold an XC race there 2 times a year. I believe it is call the o-hill melt down. fun and challenging course,a fun place to ride .I need to go there soon and ride again.
Yeah, a lot of monkies did the spring '06 meltdown. It is a challenging venue to race. Mainly just keeping your heart from exploding when mixing the adrenaline of racing and the anorobic nature of the course. Lot's of semi-steep up and down with no real sustained climbs or downhills to set a pace and recover on.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I say loser buys rounds of beer. That way, if i lose I don't have to worry since all of you guys are under age. If I don't lose, the loser buys rounds and I get to drink them all....again, because I'm the only one of age.

Deal? :p