Quantcast

I dont know why Im sharing this: ($%#@ed up!)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
A couple years ago, my mom used to date this dude in Denver. He's pretty famous now. A couple monkeys (including Lord Opie) met my mom and this dude one night. Turns out he's now a famous bank robber. Check it. :help:

http://news4colorado.com/crimeaccidentreport/local_story_090192518.html

My mom is a pretty good judge of character, and this really, really tore her up when she found out her ex BF did all this crap. I met the guy and I thought he was a douche nozzle and I told him if he ever hurt my mom Id break his ****ing legs and he didnt even respond, he just left the room.

Its a crazy world.

To add to this: One of my mom's sisters used to hang out with Timothy Mcveigh and that militia of his in AZ. We're a real high class bunch I tell ya. :confused:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
dh girlie said:
Then why bother posting?
6,500 posts? perhaps that's why?

on a side note, i live a mundane life. i've never known any criminals really. my half-brother went to school for a while with the guy that shot up chuck e cheese's "back in the day"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dh girlie said:
Goddamn dude...your mom went out with THAT guy? I'm not saying that cuz he's a criminal...LOOK at him...he looks like a dirtbag...your mom must not be very hot...you must be adopted...hahaha!
nice...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
johnbryanpeters said:
Because if I did not post you would be bereft of your primary source of moral guidance and general education. You would wander aimlessly and die of starvation since you would be too grief stricken to take nourishment.

There, you feel better now?
Yes...I'll take those words with me as I leave town for the weekend! Have a nice weekend! That goes for the rest of y'all too!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
yeah yeah yeah... so your 'daddy' is michael jackson... touch me where it smells funny... BS, don t be proud that daddy robbed a sperm bank... jesus hates bad marines :) you go to hell... and die...

oh yeah... pi55 off... :) drinker of jesus juice

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
damn, that kinda hits home

I used to live on a farm, and we'd hire local kids to help us out. Google "Jim Burmeister"

Took me several tries to be able to watch "American History X"

Funny how everyone knows somone.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah it's not that unusual, a guy i know's dad worked at Kenworth and was pals with the Green River killer. i was over there talking with him a little bit a year or so ago and he was talking about how he was glad he didn't get the death penalty. i had to bite my toungue.....

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
BurlyShirley said:
A couple years ago, my mom used to date this dude in Denver...Turns out he's now a famous bank robber.

To add to this: One of my mom's sisters used to hang out with Timothy Mcveigh and that militia of his in AZ.
For some of us, none of this comes as any big surprise.... :blah:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BurlyShirley said:
A couple years ago, my mom used to date this dude in Denver. He's pretty famous now. A couple monkeys (including Lord Opie) met my mom and this dude one night. Turns out he's now a famous bank robber. Check it. :help:

http://news4colorado.com/crimeaccidentreport/local_story_090192518.html

My mom is a pretty good judge of character, and this really, really tore her up when she found out her ex BF did all this crap. I met the guy and I thought he was a douche nozzle and I told him if he ever hurt my mom Id break his ****ing legs and he didnt even respond, he just left the room.

Its a crazy world.

To add to this: One of my mom's sisters used to hang out with Timothy Mcveigh and that militia of his in AZ. We're a real high class bunch I tell ya. :confused:
That's some crazy stuff there. Your mom shouldn't feel bad cuz you really need to surpress your bad side to be a robber if you're any good... gotta remain calm and analytical and all that.

Now if he was a violent criminal, different story.

As for your mom, I remember thinking when the two of 'em walked into the restaurant, "she's too attractive and seems too good for this guy". Something is odd here. Maybe he's a charmer or funny... that goes a long way with women.