Quantcast

I dont like spiders

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
i found this in my house last night, and it scared me. i really dont like them. i mean the small ones are ok, but when there this size they are freaky.

here is how i got it out of my house

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
im only 15 and i wish i had a GF, and i did let it go, i put it in that cup and then put paper on top, and then i put it outside (away from my house) so it wouldnt come back

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
jmeperu said:
dude thats big i get those in my house too (must be a santa cruz mountians thing) mine arent as hairy but they are bigger
it looks like yours is different then mine. yours has a bigger butt and longer legs, but still that is some scary ****

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
ya thankfully i didnt get bit by it. it would have sucked if i did though. i would have thrown it off me, then steap on it, spit on it, **** on it, scrap it up, take it outside, drive over it, then pour gas on it, set it on fire, then piss on the flames. :evil:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
man you think thts creepy? we used to get these big ass tarantulas. and one time me and my family were havin a bbq and one walked onto the patio. it was huuge. so my sisters bf took a snow shovel and cut it in half and both halves walked away on their own into the bushes, it scares the living sh*t outa me

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
lovebunny said:
man you think thts creepy? we used to get these big ass tarantulas. and one time me and my family were havin a bbq and one walked onto the patio. it was huuge. so my sisters bf took a snow shovel and cut it in half and both halves walked away on their own into the bushes, it scares the living sh*t outa me
Holy poop, thats nuts. :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: