Quantcast

I don't like this new look

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I like the look, but its a little more difficult to navigate. I like the buttons at the top of the page that you can click on to access the forums.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
this new format blows, I don't want to have to figure out where the forums are..... I just want them to be accessible

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
so is the new RM uploading every design idea? Why can't he preview it on his computer and say, "yup, that sucks, no need to upload this turd"?

upload a turd, haha

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
And the letters are huge now esp. when you reply to a thread and sign in. It scared me at first. I like the new banner, but I like easier navigation of the older one.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
MunkeeHucker said:
this new format blows, I don't want to have to figure out where the forums are..... I just want them to be accessible
Did I type that ?? I'm such a fashion elitist!

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
Like a wheel chair ramp???

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
my homepage is set to ridemonkey.com/forums. I never even see the front of the site, and have no trouble finding the forums, I just click the little house :)

J

JRB

BigMike said:
my homepage is set to ridemonkey.com/forums. I never even see the front of the site, and have no trouble finding the forums, I just click the little house :)
I did that today, since the forum buttons on RM home are less friendly. I like having this homepage better anyway. I just wish birthdays were as visible as they used to be. I like to be in the know.