Quantcast

*** I don't want to work GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Covid restrictions are coming back more and more. Now we are back to masks again. On the positive side Christmas arrived yesterday lights, decoration and tree is up and I got a bottle of good port wine in my advent calendar

IMG_3397.jpg

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Need to go buy some SPD cleats for the fartbike boots, and some UST valves. Work might happen, but will be kept to a minimum.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

MIL came home all worked up because the following letter to the editor appeared in our town newspaper.

20211129_084901.jpg

She was already launching into one of those "what is this world coming to" diatribes. :banghead:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Back to work. :bad:

Such a great visit with family and some friends back in the old country.
I feel like I have a roadtrip hangover. That's a lot of drive time.

I want breakfast.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
FYI, Best buy and DJI refresh will not cover "lost" or "theft", Since recovering the drone from 200'+ of water is unlikely I will have to bite the bullet on a new one while shopping for broken ones.

I hope my pairing for secret santa has some tough skin and a sense of humor......

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
woke up with a killer headache. Wanted to start strength training this week but fuck that. brain hurts. more fight picking last night. This is getting tired.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I guess she hasn't read a good book since 1983? ;)
So, what was in those letters anyway?
Ironically, she reads all the damn time, but it's always some sort of period piece about something or another. Beet farmers, fabric weavers, there's no end to the seemingly mundane that authors out there can craft a story around.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Half day from home and then errands galore

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ironically, she reads all the damn time, but it's always some sort of period piece about something or another. Beet farmers, fabric weavers, there's no end to the seemingly mundane that authors out there can craft a story around.
Does she belong to the "back in my day" book club?

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Alive, and moderately awake. Up at 4 to haul more beans before setting in my office. LED lights and coffee are a lifesaver.
The Mrs told me I needed to chill and Gtfo for a weekend as I’ve been busy and stressed for two months. So heading to NC for the weekend to pedal. She’s a keeper.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Goddamnit, spent 3 days in the desert and my sinuses, ears, and lungs cleared out all the snot and I felt fantastic. Back to civilization and feel like complete ass again. Think I'll move to the desert and just become a weirdo who lives in a trailer rent free on BLM land.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Planning and practicing my part of our RFP sales final presentation. Man, it's gonna be a biggie and I haven't done something like this in 10 years.

Talked to contractor about MIL's condo and we agree that there is about $30-40k we can easily scrub from the current estimate. Basically removing a lot of the expensive parts of the design and going to "it's a fucking rental; there's a budget" and getting Wifey to follow. That changes the math. A lot. Need to talk with CPA and bounce some numbers of a couple CFPs I work with to make sure I'm not missing anything.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Talked to contractor about MIL's condo and we agree that there is about $30-40k we can easily scrub from the current estimate. Basically removing a lot of the expensive parts of the design and going to "it's a fucking rental; there's a budget" and getting Wifey to follow. That changes the math. A lot. Need to talk with CPA and bounce some numbers of a couple CFPs I work with to make sure I'm not missing anything.
Today I'm glad I'm not @stoney.

:D

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Well that’s depressing.
maybe still ok if you go all the way from the top. but it's nothing like the old classic middle section. i'd stick to bennett. or spencer/trace. or laurel/pilot. or check out kanuga bike park. or maybe the fire mountain trails if you'r out that way? i hear there's also some good stuff up near hot springs (paint rock trails?)

weather's gonna be great!