Quantcast

*** I don't want to work GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Today I'm glad I'm not @stoney.

:D
Well... I bounced the numbers off one of my CFP colleagues. Something just didn't seem right, but I couldn't place it. While we were talking I found that the program I was using didn't identify the money moving from the portfolio into the condo, without identifying it as a change of investments (portfolio vs. real estate) - it was just seen as an expense. My original, Excel calculations, were correct. When I ran them again with the RE investment, the impact was net positive after 8 years. He also agreed with my gut that selling it and reducing diversification wasn't going to be beneficial regarding risk. So... Back to tearing apart the bid.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
maybe still ok if you go all the way from the top. but it's nothing like the old classic middle section. i'd stick to bennett. or spencer/trace. or laurel/pilot. or check out kanuga bike park. or maybe the fire mountain trails if you'r out that way? i hear there's also some good stuff up near hot springs (paint rock trails?)

weather's gonna be great!
Ya, I’m pretty excited about the forecast.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so weird. My right Achilles tendon has been painful for weeks. I was moving a wheelchair client in the van and the tendon popped followed by pain and burning, 15 minutes later I was walking into a market and it dawned on me, I was walking pain free. 5 hours later and I am still walking around pain free. I think it was a scar tissue adhesion tearing and now the tendon has free movement as it should. we shall see in the morning

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
so weird. My right Achilles tendon has been painful for weeks. I was moving a wheelchair client in the van and the tendon popped followed by pain and burning, 15 minutes later I was walking into a market and it dawned on me, I was walking pain free. 5 hours later and I am still walking around pain free. I think it was a scar tissue adhesion tearing and now the tendon has free movement as it should. we shall see in the morning
I recently had something similar happen. I wish you luck tomorrow.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
:D I have the new Neal Stephenson (Termination Shock). I am happy. So nice to read his distinctive style again after ages. 10% in so far and grinning.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Have been on the hunt for the forbidden fruit, a FZJ80 :brows:
but so have others, and the prices have kept going up
there is reasonable....then there are the sellers who must be smoking bath salts...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:D I have the new Neal Stephenson (Termination Shock). I am happy. So nice to read his distinctive style again after ages. 10% in so far and grinning.
here you go...set in 2041....written in 86 or 87...

20211130_075940.jpg

you might like it....i think i got this off ebay...