Quantcast

I feel dirty.....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So I was in Price Club today (Costco) and as usual, since I'm a guy, I was taking in the surroundings around me (women). I'm just minding my own business, taking in the surroundings, and then I realize, I was checking out my girlfriend's twin sister :dead:

I feel dirty :help:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to play the "I thought it was you" card that one can usually only bust out as an excuse for cheating under heavy intoxication.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
BurlyShirley said:
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to play the "I thought it was you" card that one can usually only bust out as an excuse for cheating under heavy intoxication.

except they look TOTALLY different :think:

and why does everyone always say somthing about a threesome when they find out my girl has a twin? :sneaky:

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
BigMike said:
So I was in Price Club today (Costco) and as usual, since I'm a guy, I was taking in the surroundings around me (women). I'm just minding my own business, taking in the surroundings, and then I realize, I was checking out my girlfriend's twin sister :dead:

It's called a "Natural Double".

Oh, this thread is worthless without any pics. :monkey:

elRey

Turbo Monkey
BigMike said:

I am confused as to why you feel dirty.:oink: :oink:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
why do you feel dirty? its not like you were checking out your sister

my last girlfriend had 2 sisters, I never felt dirty checking them out :D