Quantcast

I figured out the immigration solution...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
If we can fully descend into 3rd world poverty and wealth disparity then we can begin to curb immigration. The main problem right now is that Trumps second term was STOLEN by VOTER FRAUD. Only Trump was capable of allowing the free fall descent into 3rd world / race war / culture whitewashing.

That is the only way. The immigrants need to understand they have it better in their homeland rather than in USA.
And if every LEGAL citizen is mandatorily packing heat, there will be no crime, and the immigrants won’t want to come.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Perhaps if the US didn't have foreign policies that made the countries to the south of us a living hell for the majority of the population they wouldn't risk their lives to get here.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I got an idea let’s burn as much fossil fuel as possible to fuck up the air quality and bring the mass human extinction sooner.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I for one am glad we have a white homeowner in Lake Tahoe to be our moral compass on these matters. It really is the personal experience that illuminates the issues.

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I for one am glad we have a white homeowner in Lake Tahoe to be our moral compass on these matters. It really is the personal experience that illuminates the issues.
kidwoo changed my life. I never even wanted a second home before much less one in Tahoe. But now it is just pulling me in. What do you guys think? Bigger is better right?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Homeowner in Lake Tahoe
Oh please tell me more

:rofl:

It really is the personal experience that illuminates the issues.
The bmx track that was by my house that starting my thing with bikes was a literal KKK rally location when the family that had the NBL license gave it up. Hoods, fires, the whole BS. Almost everyone i grew up around at one point or another explained to me that they cant be racist because they know the a difference between a black person and a n****

Im sure I'm not your ideal messenger but some pretty basic observation should qualify someone to recognize the nonsense that's in front of our face every day. Not much I can do about the skin color but I like to think I'm fairly well aware of my own priviledge at this point. I've had some interactions with cops that I probably wouldn't have walked away from if not for that skin color, and going into debt after getting screwed by cobra insurance and just being able to crawl out of it over 10 years being some of the big ones.

The idea that only an afflicted population can speak about its toils, or that its strictly a 'their' problem is pretty moronic quite frankly. Because that's not where the problem lies.

But show me where my house is that I own. I'd love to see it. You honestly think I bitch about house prices while having already bought one? :rofl:

I cant afford that shit yo!

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oh please tell me more

:rofl:

The bmx track that was by my house that starting my thing with bikes was a literal KKK rally location when the family that had the NBL license gave it up. Hoods, fires, the whole BS. Almost everyone i grew up around at one point or another explained to me that they cant be racist because they know the a difference between a black person and a n****

Im sure I'm not your ideal messenger but some pretty basic observation should qualify someone to recognize the nonsense that's in front of our face every day. Not much I can do about the skin color but I like to think I'm fairly well aware of my own priviledge at this point. I've had some interactions with cops that I probably wouldn't have walked away from if not for that skin color, and going into debt after getting screwed by cobra insurance and just being able to crawl out of it over 10 years being some of the big ones.

But show me where my house is that I own. I'd love to see it. You honestly think I bitch about house prices while having already bought one? :rofl:

I cant afford that shit yo!
You should move into Brian's second home with the ANTIFAs. I'm sure he won't mind.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Such a sty is likely beneath my bench as such a notorious land baron!

Didn't he use 'having' to sell that place as an example of some sort of percieved hardship?
As I recall, it was having to settle for a used mercedes and having to skip buying another rolex so they could send the boy to an out of state school. Not something crazy, like selling the second home in Tahoe.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Jesus christ, you got cancer now?

I don't know your insurance situation obviously but I was living in a tent one summer up here after getting raped by cobra insurance I was overpaying for. Credit card debt, full on credit card fraud via Chase, and eating oatmeal for dinner because it was cheap. The ACA, even if not an avenue for insurance at least cleaned up the process a bit. I cannot fucking believe the us gov't is paying INTO cobra right now. Don't ever use that shit.

And good luck. Better now than 20 years ago at least?

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Jesus christ, you got cancer now?

I don't know your insurance situation obviously but I was living in a tent one summer up here after getting raped by cobra insurance I was overpaying for. Credit card debt, full on credit card fraud via Chase, and eating oatmeal for dinner because it was cheap. The ACA, even if not an avenue for insurance at least cleaned up the process a bit. I cannot fucking believe the us gov't is paying INTO cobra right now. Don't ever use that shit.

And good luck. Better now than 20 years ago at least?
You should hang out in the lounge more ;) .

But yes. I had my left testicle removed not even 24 hours ago for a "highly suspicious testicular neoplasm". Further testing will determine if/what kind of cancer.

If it wasn't for the ACA, I doubt I'd even be able to get health insurance at this point. It's not perfect, or even the system I'd prefer, but it *is* an improvement.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hella jealous. Those things keep getting in the way of progress in so many ways.

Hang in there man. At least you caught it. Or I guess a surgical assistant would have caught it to be precise. Assuming the surgeon tossed it. Which I definitely would have done. Because we all like to play ball amirite?

I'm probably gonna be doing that for a while just fyi.

fucking hell man, sorry you gotta deal with this

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Surgeon sent it out for biopsy, else wise it would be in a jar next to the olives in the pantry. And you're gonna have to stand in line for jokes, everyone I know is going out of their way to bust my remaining nut.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Seems strange that kidwoo is so uninformed in regards to the state of squeeb's genitals.
Be nice or I'll send the 'help' to deal with you. I'd have to locate them though, the various wings of this castle I live in can be daunting.

You guys don't really want me posting in the lounge. I make a conscious effort to only be annoying in specific places.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Geographically speaking I think russia gets the east coast and china gets the west.

I know if I were in charge of the new american dynasty I'd make all the rich honkey fucks in san francisco and seattle build a railroad that just circumnavigates north america in a big spiral that doesn't really go anywhere.

You know, just cuz. And then I'd keep asking them why their food sucks and has so much mayonnaise.
I wouldn't let white people ski...mountain bike...snow mobile....hike...do anything near nature....just banish them to cleveland....all of them....