Quantcast

I F'in HATE SNOW! (rant)

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

So I just washed my car this weekend, and now it's fricken SNOWING.

I have a TON of stuff I have to take care of, and a ton of places I have to GO to get things done, and now it's ****in' snowing. That means craptastic drivers, and more frustrations.

Goddamn I'll be glad to get the **** out of KS. :dead:

AHHHHHHHH...

4-7" of snow, RWD, V8 power. Hmmm... looks like I'm getting NOWHERE this evening, and I have to go get my coolant changed in my car!

(rant over)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
BigHit-Maniac said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

So I just washed my car this weekend, and now it's fricken SNOWING.

I have a TON of stuff I have to take care of, and a ton of places I have to GO to get things done, and now it's ****in' snowing. That means craptastic drivers, and more frustrations.

Goddamn I'll be glad to get the **** out of KS. :dead:

AHHHHHHHH...

4-7" of snow, RWD, V8 power. Hmmm... looks like I'm getting NOWHERE this evening, and I have to go get my coolant changed in my car!

(rant over)
Bwaaaaaaaahahahhaha. Eat it, suckah!

-S.S.-

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
ITs 60 here. And everything is starting to dry but its still pretty wet. I just want dry ground so i can go back to jumping. I am tired of winter. If it snows and we dont get off school, then I dont like the snow.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
rpk1988 said:
ITs 60 here. And everything is starting to dry but its still pretty wet. I just want dry ground so i can go back to jumping. I am tired of winter. If it snows and we dont get off school, then I dont like the snow.
Would you like a nice chunk of cheese to go with that whine? :p

-S.S.-

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
BigHit-Maniac said:
(rant over)

Dude...we deal with that damn near twice a month for 5 months of the year. :rolleyes:

Just floor it...that always works in snow! :D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
TreeSaw said:
Hey....you live in Katy, TX? One of my best friends from HS just moved to Katy this fall. Just an observation...and I really don't mind snow myself.
:)
My uncle and cousins live there. :)

I live the snow but wish we had more of it. :D

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
TreeSaw said:
Hey....you live in Katy, TX? One of my best friends from HS just moved to Katy this fall. Just an observation...and I really don't mind snow myself.
:)

No, I'm in Lenexa, KS right now.

I'm moving to Katy, TX this weekend. I just updated my profile early... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: