Quantcast

I finally GOT IT!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You're 16? How did you afford that? (like I have to ask :rolleyes: )

Nice truck. Looks like a good shuttle vehicle.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Damn, mommy and daddy really went all out! :blah: jk

nice truck dude, i wanna get one to drive up to whistler this summer. you still going?

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
priceseliger14 said:
my parents payed half and for the xm radio and grill, and incurance because that if the money i coulnt get together. SO they bought alot but i still payed quiet a bit.
I thought Dodge came with Sirius not XM

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
priceseliger14 said:
my parents payed half and for the xm radio and grill, and incurance because that if the money i coulnt get together. SO they bought alot but i still payed quiet a bit.
Ask them for a couple bucks for an English tutor.

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
Mind if I ask how you came up with 10k or so, to pay for half the truck at age 16?

I'm 19 and I agree with Chico, when you're young you should have to deal with old crappy cars. Having the brakes go out when you're doing 50, or getting stranded somewhere with a dead car will make you appreciate driving something nice (I'm happy to have anything to drive at all actually).

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
priceseliger14 said:
I get my dads company gas card! Im happy to say it also! But i Have a job also... but the gas card is awesome!
Don't get busted filling up your friends cars for cash. :devil:

Sheesh, I want to be a kid again. Would need different parents though. :oink:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I think im gunna try to wing the Subbie up there. But it might be risky, considering that the POS has 215 thousand miles...

i was given (basically) an 87 volvo wagon. its not the prettiest of vehicles, but it still runs with 150k+ miles on it, and it goes from seattle to whistler no problem. i'm lucky to have it, since the family only has 2 cars. lucky for me my dad works from home. i have a shell gas card too, but its only because i cant work down here. there are kids at my school driving mercedes, it's rediculous. at least in my ghetto old car, no one will break into it, or steal it, and i can drive the piss out of it

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Im not sure my Subaru likes to run for more than 4 hours without a 1/2 hour cool down rest. :blah:

Somtimes the thermostat gets stuck. This requires a 20 min highway snooze and then usually it will go back open. All 4 tires have tubes... nothing electrical seems to want to work when you want it. the power steering hose has seen better days. :dead: drip, drip, drip...

Lol, we bought it for 1500.

edit: wow, I was just reading my post and my spelling really does suck!