Quantcast

drumbum540

Monkey
Mar 24, 2008
Stephens City, VA
I got my brand new bike, a Scott reflex 20. it is beautiful and amazing. I am going to be doing some local rides in the Shenandoah valley with my LBS. I am very excited and I am celebrating!

Attachments

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Congrats! I love getting new bikes. I seem to start a new thread about it each time I'm luck enough for it to happen....

:thumb:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Moff, I'm really sorry to hear about your hose.

Mine looks a little like this one:

But not as tidy.

And my lawn is longer.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
The one with stripes would win for sure, even if it was 2 against 1 the stripe would still win.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I got a reflex as well. It's so much fun to ride. It handles switchbacks so easily. Decently light too. Got mine built up at 22lbs. Only problem I run into is on trail rides. Figured out the hard way that my crank arms were too long.... think pole vault.

It's great at the pump track too!

Attachments

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Okay, I was just outside taking the dog for a walk, and a neighbor had a yellow hose in their yard. I have determined that yellow definitely defeats green.

drumbum540

Monkey
Mar 24, 2008
Stephens City, VA
yeah, I am very happy with the bike, the only thing I dont like are the tires. so I will be buying some new ones. and I have a very nice garden hose. haha. I am going out in a couple days to do the real test at sherando park.

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
Put the biggest DH tire your frame can clear on your rear wheel and go rip :thumb: