Quantcast

I finally have a DH bike! No more NRS!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Yeah, I'm stoked! Andy aka wikitypooshlag came over today and helped me piece my BigHit together. We just finished putting it together less than an hour ago. We started working on it aroud 9:30 this morning, and ran into some minor problem's, but we rigged it and it's "ridable" now. I'm still waiting for my Jr. T to get here, but at least I'll be able to go ride Noble on Sunday! Let's ride!!!

Peace!
-Patrick

P.S. If anyone has a used Sram X.7 or X.9 they'd like to sell for cheap, let me know!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
We're gonna hit it up in the morning some time. I'm on duty right now, and I get off at 8am tomorrow morning, so I was gonna talk to them about getting a late start at around 9:30-10. I'm also gonna try and convince them to shuttle Noble once then, head down the road a few miles and hit up Sagebrush(corral canyon), and shuttle that one a couple times.

Oh hey dude check out my new website: a77.focalenergy.com

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
i'm gonna have a late night so i'm guessing we'll be at the lower trailhead around 10. i'll try to get to your place by 9 Patrick.

i'm gonna call a couple buddies and see if i can get somebody with a truck to come out.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Thrillkil said:
way to go dude - are you still using ground-down chainrings as bashguards?
What, how do you know about that? Have I ever ridden with you? Well anyways, I graduated from the class of "ground-down chainrings" to a full on E-thirteen SRS chainguide with E-13 bashguard! hahahaha and I love that damn thing! E-13's are awesome!

Andy, I'll be ready so that we can get goin as soon you get there! see ya in the morning!