Quantcast

I f'n hate when I think like N8....

J

JRB

but we both apparently sign our approvals and disapprovals. :think:

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
~~Good Tuesday Morning!!... 04-25-2006 11:02 AM N8 says poor baby can I kiss it and make it better, sweetie pie.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
it appears the better you are the more green squares you get..

Narlus has two!

I WONDER IF WORKS THAT WAY IN RED ???

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
MunkeeHucker said:
it appears the better you are the more green squares you get..

I WONDER IF WORKS THAT WAY IN RED ???
It would be fun. I get too many pity votes.

And that picture looks like n8...

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
stinkyboy said:
That doesn't even look like helmet hair, and that's a pretty clean tire for just finishing a race...
really N8 that back tire looks way to clean to have been racing on it, I think thats a pre race pic after some stressful moments in a hot porta-potty....

J

JRB

If it's sandy like Tyler state park, I can see the tire being clean.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
MunkeeHucker said:
really N8 that back tire looks way to clean to have been racing on it, I think thats a pre race pic after some stressful moments in a hot porta-potty....
I must approve of that!

:rofl:

J

JRB

splat said:
I wonder at what level you get a 2nd green thingy ?
or a 2nd red for that matter too. I also wonder at what levels do the sayings change ?
I wonder if I am gonna get banned from people trying to be funny. That would NOT be funny.

J

JRB

DRB said:
Not hilarious. Its f'ing hilarious.
You two c*nts are lucky I can't disapprove anymore today. I may ask Price and Inbred to do it though. Bitches. Y'all are tearing the Fab 5 to pieces. This all started when we found out that Stinky moved back in with his mom when he got out of prison. Unsettling. :nonono:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
You two c*nts are lucky I can't disapprove anymore today. I may ask Price and Inbred to do it though. Bitches. Y'all are tearing the Fab 5 to pieces. This all started when we found out that Stinky moved back in with his mom when he got out of prison. Unsettling. :nonono:
You could ask Price but he would forget and probably disapprove of you.

Fab 5 powers activate...

J

JRB

DRB said:
If I only could leave you reputation right now......
:stupid: It's not like he doesn't have the whole mom thing to live down, yet he posts crap like that. :nonono: