Quantcast

I gave this 12 seconds of thought today...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Considering your history of mental aptitude and a whole 12 seconds of thought I was expecting something impressively stupid. Instead I was disappointed to see the incredibly inane. Perhaps you could expand on this theme and give us a 1000 word dissertation on your favorite color.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I concur with @Westy. You have provided no work to demonstrate your hypothesis. How can we possible take this claim seriously ?

Ugh, I'm going back to random experts weirdos dissecting the Will Smith-Chris Rock-Jada-Cuckhold-Slap-heard' round the world.

Get your shit together maaan.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
You guys are just jealous that I am exceedingly self aware. It's hard to be so woke sometimes, but it's a burden that I must suffer alone.
I also don't like hard boiled eggs, and I find Irish Spring to be the most flavorful of soaps.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You guys are just jealous that I am exceedingly self aware. It's hard to be so woke sometimes, but it's a burden that I must suffer alone.
I also don't like hard boiled eggs, and I find Irish Spring to be the most flavorful of soaps.
What is your favorite brand of paste?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
And I realized there is not much I care less about than American football.
That is all.
I think I'd have to put the lacrosse coverage on the local news, be it high school, college or "pro" a similar level of carefactor.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Old man making small talk at tire store today : "who is your pick for the final four?"

My response : "honestly I don't know who's in the final four, I don't really care about sports."

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You thought about it enough to post this, so you've thought about it more than I have.

But now I'm here because of the clickbait title, and now I'm thinking about it.

FUCK

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
The last time someone asked me that I told them I didn’t follow hockey. It was spring or summer and they stopped talking to me.
I have been saying this for 20 years, exactly the same, but with football or basketball. Or if they are immune to interpreting subtle/not subtle sarcasm, I just say “I’m sorry, I don’t follow NASCAR. “

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
This was about my expectations, really. I just needed some affirmation after sitting next to some idiots fighting over the Green bay Packers, about whether they suck or not. So maybe it was mildly interesting? I think one was near-blackout drunk.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
But yet you cared enough (about us!) to share how little you cared.

[insert random trippy picture here]

1648856019252.png

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Since I was called a spandex wearing fagget in 6th grade by the foot ball guys, I’ve pretty much passionately hated any organized sports since. So when anyone that doesn’t know me asks my opinion on a team I go into a rant on why I like the modulation of Sram brakes over Shimano and keep stepping closer until I am touching the question asker. Works 11 out of 10 times to never be asked about sports.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Since I was called a spandex wearing fagget in 6th grade by the foot ball guys, I’ve pretty much passionately hated any organized sports since. So when anyone that doesn’t know me asks my opinion on a team I go into a rant on why I like the modulation of Sram brakes over Shimano and keep stepping closer until I am touching the question asker. Works 11 out of 10 times to never be asked about sports.
But football players wear spandex capris...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:drag:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I hate football (brought to you by statefarm).
When people ask why I don’t like football my answer is “why would I want to watch men in tight pants with over emphasized upper bodies wrestling over a ball, that of all balls looks the most like a dick? All while haveing advertising shoved down my throat. NTTAWWT it’s just not for me. I rarely get any follow ups.