Quantcast

I get to intorduce a new guy to MTB today :)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
After work is his maiden MTB voyage. He already rides his old bridgestone road bike all over town so I'm thinking he will have the lungs and the legs for it. Going to lend him my hardtail and take him on some not to technical trails. I bet he loves it.

Always fun to introduce a new guy to the sport :)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Cooter Brown said:
High Chi? :) heh heh
Heh, probably not, though thats what I wasnt to ride... probably Lowchi.

Hey have you seen all the new stunts and stuff going up over on the west side... looks like a big coaster to wall ride is being erected. Not to mention about 5 other jumps drops and other coaster type things.

I was checking them out the other day when a damn ant decided to jump up between my jersey and my armpit and start trying to bite the crap out of me. Anyway, the stuff was cool and the ant is dead.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
golgiaparatus said:
Heh, probably not, though thats what I wasnt to ride... probably Lowchi.

Hey have you seen all the new stunts and stuff going up over on the west side... looks like a big coaster to wall ride is being erected. Not to mention about 5 other jumps drops and other coaster type things.

I was checking them out the other day when a damn ant decided to jump up between my jersey and my armpit and start trying to bite the crap out of me. Anyway, the stuff was cool and the ant is dead.

yeah, the coaster/wall ride has been in the works for about a year now, it was started before I moved to the great white northern plains of kansas, cool stuff, just no one seems to have time to work on it anymore:help:

J

JRB

Did you get laid??? Oh wait, that's not what this is about???

Did he have fun???

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Cooter Brown said:
yeah, the coaster/wall ride has been in the works for about a year now, it was started before I moved to the great white northern plains of kansas, cool stuff, just no one seems to have time to work on it anymore:help:
Someone is working on it... has lots of fresh wood. Couple others in there too with fresh wood. Your old ones are looking like crap, kind of unstable though they are still the biggest gaps by far :)