Quantcast

I go a yob job

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
I start monday at the local bike shop(Blue Wheel Bicycle Shop) and im really siked. Im a worthless teenager and im super suprised I got hired. I'm getting paid diddly squat starting but thats because they have to "bring me up".

I just cant wait to learn about bikes from the best mechanics in town.

ohh and wholesale prices

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Yeah I just got hired at my lbs a couple weeks ago. Expect lots of window cleaning and floor mopping as well as pedal and tube changes.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
really I didnt think the english was that bad.

anyways first day....... alot of cleaning and shop bitch work. Apparently the im the designated test rider which is pretty cool. And I did get to do some repairs.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
I've been working at my shop for right at 2 years now started when i was 16. I couldn't be happier. this job was made for me. the frist few months will feel like paying your way through school as a janitor, but after that it's smooth sailing, as long as your boss is cool and/or isn't around much. congrats!
oh and wholesale is for lazy people, you can E.P. EVERYTHING.
another tip: talk to everyone and be as friendly as you can. it makes work a lot more fun if half of your clients are friends and you where riding with them when they broke whatever part they're bring in to fix. that and a comfie pair of shoes...