Quantcast

I good Trails around Asheville N.C.

Biker9190

Chimp
Feb 2, 2006
I need to Know if there are any decent trails around Asheville N.C. because I an free on friday and I Wanna got biking.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
umm when you gonna be in town man and ill see what i can do about getting back into town and showing you around the local trails man. im comming in this weekend but for a race and its gonna be about two weeks till i come home again. so just send me a pm and give me some info man. ohh and if your a just moved there ill introduce you to my crew and then maybee you can ride everyweekend with them man. well take it easy.

ohh yeh there are tons of good trails man you just got to know where to look lol.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Biker9190 said:
i LIVE IN aSHEVILLE
you do realize that Bent Creek is in Asheville right...just past Biltmore Mall. Stop by Carolina Fatz on your way to the trails. It is on your left 1/8 mile past Biltmore Square mall and they will tell you what to ride and you can get a map there too.

Or drive to the Airport exit, turn right and drive 3 miles to Mills River. Turn Rt (there is a sign). Mills River is awesome riding.

I assume your new to mountain biking?

Biker9190

Chimp
Feb 2, 2006
no man i love bent creek don't get me wrong it is just that i was looking for FR/DH stuff. If there is some stuff like that there i would love to know

Biker9190

Chimp
Feb 2, 2006
no man i love bent creek don't get me wrong it is just that i was looking for FR/DH stuff. If there is some stuff like that there i would love to know

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
lol yeh if you like satanic climbs and crazy ass dhs on a xc bike lol. there are also some good dh trails up there that you will deffinatly have to hit.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
What about for the fat boys that prefer that Exxon and Shell earn our way to the top for us?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
No, I think I'd rather drive to the top, pumping the Demo up hill is about as much fun as sticking my cock in a cheese grater over and over until I have nothing more then a stump...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Tattooo said:
No, I think I'd rather drive to the top, pumping the Demo up hill is about as much fun as sticking my cock in a cheese grater over and over until I have nothing more then a stump...
Pisgah is the wrong place for that bro. Shuttles get you arrested by the Forest Service.