Quantcast

I got a Kitty :)

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
OK! I'm scared now, before I moved into a house I couldn't have animals I had a cat that looked JUST like that one. What's its name?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
His name is Mylo, and he was a charity case. my cousins' best friends father in law (talk about degrees of seperation) had him, and just wasn't able to spend enough time with him.

He is just under 1 year old, and came declawed, deballed, and all of his shots up to date.

he's definantly livened up our household!

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
That's awesome. I've never been a cat person, but some just stick out, because their so damn awesome looking. Mylo is def. one of them. Mine was named Troy, he had claws, no balls.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Great kitty! We have three and love em. Cats are great. Make sure you keep him inside as kitties without claws don't fare well outside.

Congratulations on the new addition.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
no, it actually works out pretty well. The Cat gets right up to the cage and stares the birds down. one of them will tease him and get right up to the edge of the cage on the inside, and as soon as Mylo reaches out, she'll fly to the back.

One of the others is a little more upfront, and if Mylo reaches out toward him, he just snaps at em!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Heh, pre-deballed.

Looks just like my old cat, but he ran away. Maybe he didn't like being submerged in water. :devil:

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Very cute cat, Mike!

I rescued a mama cat and 4 kittens while my husband was out at sea. So... how to tell him we had 5 felines living in the house upon his return without his objection? As I drove him home from the Naval Base, I told him I'd taken in an unwed mother and her children... and went on about them needing a home and that they didn't eat much, and were mostly quiet, except for the occasional running around, but that they were completely houstrained, etc... His confusion grew till he finally asked me, "Wait - what are you telling me?"

"Um... that we have a cat and four kittens in the laundry room."

He was so relieved that he had no trouble keeping the entire brood till suitable homes were found for all but 2 of them. :biggrin:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
His name is Mylo, and he was a charity case. my cousins' best friends father in law (talk about degrees of seperation) had him, and just wasn't able to spend enough time with him.

He is just under 1 year old, and came declawed, deballed, and all of his shots up to date.

he's definantly livened up our household!
Adorable! Cats totally rock. Definitely keep him indoors without claws!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
wow, look at those eyes and those markings.

still a cat, though. i'm sorry. we brush our cats once a week, and sweep up fur 2, 3, sometimes 4 times a week.