Quantcast

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I hear that I get free maintenance, never had to repair something for just wearing out. 206k on my jetta, only problems were caused by me. I am happy to have a job. I never would have thought they would hire an 18 year old high school student to sell cars.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
dont show them ridemonkey or tell them your handle.

but then again they may keep you around for laughs.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
um... you do realize that the auto industry is collapsing right?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I do realize that the auto industry is taking a beating right now. My good friend lost his job at BMW, but got a job working for Nissan this week. Seems like places may have laid off to many people and are now looking to get a few back. I figured I was hired because kids will work for less.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
well, since you are going for it, a couple of pieces of advice:
1: sell to your client, not you. If the client is a 45y/o couple buying a car for their 16 y/o daughter, stress the safety and reliability *bull***** to the parents. Note the comfort and MP3 player to the daughter.
2: 60 y/o couple - the comfort and sophistication of an audi at a more reasonable/practicle price. Safety, leisure, with eough get-up and go if you need it.
3: enthusiast - let him make you feel stupid, then leave without buying the car. We al know enthusiasts buy used.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
id buy a car from a kid..

oh, wait, i wouldnt.
people are going to try and walk all over you on prices since you have zero experience and are a kid.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
One less financial 'genius'. Now if we can just get the rest of his ilk to follow suit.....

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
A schooner is a beer mug, Texas boy!

It's going to be really amusing if psp makes out like a bandit.
I wouldn't expect you to know a line from a movie in this decade, so I cut you some slack, but it's a line from "Mallrats". It's one of those motion pictures where they use a camera and film stuff, unlike the flip cards you are used to, old man. :D