Quantcast

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Porsche owns ~70%, the Bavarian trust owns 20%, remainder is float.

Porsche owns 50% as of last week and 20% is owned by the Bavarian state. the remaining stake is owned by shareholders.
see my previous link.
the EU wouldnt allow Porsche to own that much stake in VW until recently. it was because of the VW law.

Last edited:

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I hope you don't work on commission.

Want to make some real money? Make copies of all the keys for the cars on the lot. Sell them to your friends, and get a cut of the chop-shop profits.

Make a thread about your adventures. :)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He was short VW and lost billions, look at a VW chart from the last 6-months. Porsche owns ~70%, the Bavarian trust owns 20%, remainder is float.
I bought a VW and lost thousands. 3 transmissions were only the start of the nightmare that was my ex-wifes Passat GLX.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Jimmydean, maybe if you taught your wife to drive standard you wouldn't of had any problems. I believe a well maintained Volkswagen engine will never die. I have seen several with 400k+ miles on them.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I believe a well maintained Volkswagen engine will never die. I have seen several with 400k+ miles on them.
That's a great selling point. Make sure to bring that up when people ask about buying an extended warranty.