Quantcast

I got a really bad haircut today

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
...and I need all the help I can get in the hair department.

I was in a hurry. The place I wanted to have it done was too busy, so I just went to some place in the mall...bad idea....

(and no..."this thread is worthless without pics" please)

and the place was gross too. I only noticed after the guy started on me and it was too late.. But there was hair on everything! Combs and scissors were jsut left on the counter. The "barbisol" disinfectant thing was EMPTY. The clippers, combs and scissors had tones of other peoples' hair on them! it was gross.

I came home and showered immediately.

I'll be wearing hats for the next 2 months...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you can't beat the one that i gave myself recently:

(yes, that is me. no, i didn't leave it like that, my whole head is shorn)

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Toshi said:
you can't beat the one that i gave myself recently:

(yes, that is me. no, i didn't leave it like that, my whole head is shorn)
:eek:

I just got a trim and I went with the mullet for about an hour before takin' it all off...

dewd you look pissed!

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
1 year back i had the worst haircut as well. Usually i trim sideways and rear and then blend upward to the top. I also leave the front hair a bit longer so from a profile look they should look flat. Well that Welsh hairdresser just clipped the frontal hair to the ground and left the rest longer.
Result? I looked like i had thin hair on the front.... damn it was too frustrating for me... so much that even now i check everynow and then if my her is normal or thinning down.... bummer.

I feel for you Mike.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Toshi said:
ahha, awesome. pics?
I scoured the whole house for a disposable cam I knew that I had somewhere, it turns out it was in my GF's backpack at work...

of course my digi's broken...

so in other words I wish I did but I don't :(