Quantcast

I got a shuttle truck

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
i got my first truck today its a 2001 ford ranger xlt 4x4. the thing is awsome!
practicaly new condition with 41k miles on it i ened up paying about 13000 after tax and licensing. all post a pic or 2 when i get um just thought id share my joy. o and its midnight blue.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
If you use it for shuttling the "practically new condition" wont last long.
But what do I care, let me know when you want to break it in!!!!

WSUDirtrider

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Montesano
Hey Mike awesome buy!
I use and abuse my 95 Ranger STX for shuttling almost every weekend. My friend Tony (radarr) owns the property adjacent to the Beacon course by the BPA power lines and we go shuttle up there when we are all over at wazzu. Mines also the midnight blue!! along with both of our mustangs. maybe we should start up a thread to post pics of all of the monkies shuttle trucks eh?

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
sounds good, I just picked up a shuttle truck today, I am going to change the wheels and put a hitch on the back so I can haul more bikes. Someone has to start with the pics so here goes.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
cool now you get to have all your so called pals call you up and say "Hey man i got "a little" yard waste i gotta take to the dump can you help me out", or "Hey man my cousins sister's brother's nephew needs help moving, it's only gonna be a "few things", "y'know i work at a bike shop and i did you all those favors (not really) you owe me, take me to Whistler".

Trade it in for a car as soon as you can.....

;)

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Here's my "yard waste" hauler. Its a 1996 T-100 with a 4" Pro Comp lift and 33" X terrain tires. Shuttling only beats on your rig if you practice high speed drifting on the fire roads, or by trying to go around gates. :D BTW Mike nice truck.

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
ya the trucks awsome. do the 32x11.5 komos fit with out a lift? my trucks gona need tires by winter or spring and id like to get some thing bigger. but i really need to convince my dad to let me steal the skid plates of his truck and bolt um up to mine. so far my plans are in this order; spray on bed liner, new rubber, 4 in lift. thanks for all the comploments