Quantcast

I got a warning tonight..

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
At least 41 in a 35..bah! radar is w3aksauce..I need to get reflectors, a helmet, slow down and not draft vehicles so I was told. I was surprised that the city boys were actually nice about it (they are never nice) but I still hink they should have went after the car and not me!!! :D

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
It was a verbal warning, I didn't have my I.D. with me plus the main reason they came after me because It was dark out...I really need to get myself a helmet.

This happens quite often to the group I roadie with. Yorktown battle field tour road is posted as 15mph. You get popped for speeding(like it isn't hard for 10-15 roadies drafting to hit 30), you'll lose your bike, have to go to cout to get it back, be issuesd a $100 speeding ticket, and if you're half-witted enough to whip out your DL when the NPS officer asks for an ID, you'll end up with a 6 point infraction on your driving record.:eek: :eek: :eek:

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
Originally posted by MojoJojo
This happens quite often to the group I roadie with. Yorktown battle field tour road is posted as 15mph. You get popped for speeding(like it isn't hard for 10-15 roadies drafting to hit 30), you'll lose your bike, have to go to cout to get it back, be issuesd a $100 speeding ticket, and if you're half-witted enough to whip out your DL when the NPS officer asks for an ID, you'll end up with a 6 point infraction on your driving record.:eek: :eek: :eek:
that sucks. 6 pts for riding your bike. they need to get something better to do.

oh, by the way, i like your list of bikes. :monkey:

Originally posted by sguhrofst8
that sucks. 6 pts for riding your bike. they need to get something better to do.

oh, by the way, i like your list of bikes. :monkey:
Ya.. it does suck. Tip from a seasoned roadie. Go to the DMV and get an ID card. That way you only have to pay a fine.

Bike farm is growing well. I forgot to list the Bianchi Pista and I have a Redline PROlineXL I'm piecing together.