Quantcast

I got an early birthday present

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I turn 21 in 11 days, but I guess my mom just couldn't wait to give me an alcohol-related present. This is what the FedEx man brought me today:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Nice gift, nice neon, good graphic, perhaps the most overrated, weak and skunky beer ever to bear the label "microbrew."

IMO of course.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Never had Fat Tire...unavailability in my local convenience store makes it non-blue consumeable. What's it rike?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Someone would catch a baseball bat to the head if they tried to give me that as a gift.

Nothing says white trash better than a neon beer sign in your room.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
stevew said:
Someone would catch a baseball bat to the head if they tried to give me that as a gift.

Nothing says white trash better than a neon beer sign in your room.
Dude... I'm a college student. Relax.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
maxyedor said:
Hey I have one of those too. Only it's in my bar/ party room, I also have a keg.
You must be white trash too!

Why don't we all circle the pickups and bust out the Bud...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Nice sign Ben, still going to Texas for the B-day?
I'll buy ya a real beer Bday boy ;)

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Fat Tire is the beer I'd love to love, but it's just ok. Too sweet for me. Never had a skunked one but it's not that popular so the kegs can get old.

It's a shame, New Belgium makes beers that are much better. Try Loft or the Abbey Ale sometime.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
OGRipper said:
Fat Tire is the beer I'd love to love, but it's just ok. Too sweet for me. Never had a skunked one but it's not that popular so the kegs can get old.

It's a shame, New Belgium makes beers that are much better. Try Loft or the Abbey Ale sometime.
I like their 1554 black ale. That's pretty good stuff. :thumb: