Quantcast

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
By the biggest douche cop in my town. This is the guy who got suspended for 6 months for going to my high school to question kids who sold his son acid (he was NOT aloud on that case, and he went off duty in his uniform to question these kids) I really have no gripe with cops, this guy is just simply a dick.

I was riding home from bart after a rousing game of drunken kickball. I'm cutting through a neighborhood on my way home (as I always do, less traffic and it's faster) and I blow some stop sign, not terribly fast and I could see enough for it to be safe. As I'm in the intersection i see a cop, think nothing of him, and I keep on my way. about 2 minutes later I see him again, and all of the sudden he flips his lights on. He gets out and I'm thinking, **** this asshole. He starts grilling me on why I'm cutting through a neighborhood at 20, and I explain that it's the way home from bart and that's just how fast I ride. He asks if I have weed on me, I tell him no. He asks if I have a pipe, I do and hand it to him. Then he takes the liberty of searching my bad and finds my hash (it being cali it's only a misdemeanor) and starts grilling me about how I lied to him about having weed, I explain that he never asked if I had hash it was honest that I didn't have weed.

Next thing I know I'm in handcuffs in the back of the cop car. The guy is about to pull away without my bike, I inform him that he needs to bring my bike. He goes off on how I'm in no place to be saying anything. I inform him that the thing is worth well over a grand and it's currently my car, and if he wants me to loose my job and transportation that he should reconsider (in the most polite possible way, no sense in being a dick to a cop, that never ends well) The cop starts yelling at me about respect, stops and throws my bike in the trunk. I'm sitting in the back without my seatbelt on and I inform him when he starts to pull away again and I am told to "be quite, the station is a minute away." We get to the station, he processes me and sits me in a holding cell for something like 2 hours. Then he comes in hands me a ticket and tells me to be on my way.

Arresting me is one thing, but if you are simply going to write me a ticket then don't wast 3 hours of my time and tax payer money doing it. If you are going to arrest me, FINE, i broke the law and have to accept the consequences, but don't be a ****ing prick, especially when I'm cooperating and being respectful with yes sir no sir and such

Oh and I had a shirt in my bag that I had spilled a bunch of beer on playing kickball and I'm SURE I had beer on my breath and he thought nothing of it

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I fail to see how I am in any way supposed to be sympathetic. Your 19, been drinking, and have paraphernalia on your person. You should have been tazed at the very least.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I fail to see how I am in any way supposed to be sympathetic. Your 19, been drinking, and have paraphernalia on your person. You should have been tazed at the very least.
:stupid:

I don't feel sorry for you....you ran a stop sign in front of a cop while you were holding....genius

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I got pulled over today, but luckily I forgot my **** at home. I was safe, got nothing but a brake light out ticket..... I knocked on the tail light and it came on, just a loose terminal. Cop said that it wasn't on before and he wrote me a ticket. Oh well. This is your yang.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You twisted the truth and said you didn't have weed but handed the cop probably cause to search you while knowingly holding?

Fail

Better off just denying everything or handing everything over immediately and not pissing off the officer.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Yeah. Technically, because it was a small offense, you could have argued illegal search (no probable cause) and potentially gotten away with it.

The judge probably wouldn't have wanted to mess with arguing over probable cause for such a small amount and any cheesy lawyer could have gotten the charges dropped.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Then you should know better.

I'm with the cop on this one. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Probably too young to know that one. Maybe they will play it the next time you are in the joint.
I have no problem doing the time, it was just lame that he cuffed me and made me sit in a cell only to give me a ticket. If you;re going to arrest me, arrest me, if you're going to ticket me just give me a ticket

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
You twisted the truth and said you didn't have weed but handed the cop probably cause to search you while knowingly holding?

Fail

Better off just denying everything or handing everything over immediately and not pissing off the officer.
he had probable cause, he smelled my piece

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
btw, i have been to his train station a million times, and i have not been stopped once.

themontashu sucks!

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
I have no problem doing the time, it was just lame that he cuffed me and made me sit in a cell only to give me a ticket. If you;re going to arrest me, arrest me, if you're going to ticket me just give me a ticket
He cuffed you until he could figure out what was happening. Watch Cops some night and see how many seemingly harmless people are being frisked suddenly break away and head for the hills. Or try to pull a weapon. Totally understandable. I am guessing that the cell was overdoing it, but then again we only have your side of it.

Quite frankly, the cell was probably to "teach you a lesson" and hopefully you learned it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
For the sake of argument / devil's advocate, how would you have played your hand if you were:

1. in the Montashbag's shoes?
2. in deputy-dog's shoes?

not trolling, just kinda curious...

as montashu:

"do you have any weed?"
NO
"do you have a pipe:
NO

problem solved.

as me:

"do you have any weed?"
NO

"do you have a pipe?"
Yes, here it is.

ok..commence search of his person/bag because i now have probable cause that he may have narcotics. find the hash, remind him not to lie to someone who can speak AND write the english language then cut him a ticket and send him on his way.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
as montashu:

"do you have any weed?"
NO
"do you have a pipe:
NO

problem solved.

as me:

"do you have any weed?"
NO

"do you have a pipe?"
Yes, here it is.

ok..commence search of his person/bag because i now have probable cause that he may have narcotics. find the hash, remind him not to lie to someone who can speak AND write the english language then cut him a ticket and send him on his way.
He told me he smelled it on me and said that was probable cause

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
This is absolute proof that Public Schools suck!

No child left behind! I think his teachers need to count heads better. Apparently they forgot one!