I will still bite though.

For what?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Trespassing

http://www.lostdestinations.com/paulin.htm

I was with a few people. Was keeping up the rear so no one got left behind. It was all going find. We had to scale a wall to a man hole and I was the last to go up. Cop showed up when I was just getting on the rope. He tackled me to the ground. Got all my info, took my license. He let me go tonight but I have to show up at the police station this week to find out what happens. I did however pass his breathalyser, and when he searched me I had no paint, drugs, or booze.... My friends were lucky and somehow got away with only parking tickets on their cars. Ah good ole' NJ.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Trespassing

I was with a few people. Was keeping up the rear so no one got left behind. It was all going find. We had to scale a wall to a man hole and I was the last to go up. Cop showed up when I was just getting on the rope. He tackled me to the ground. Got all my info, took my license. He let me go tonight but I have to show up at the police station this week to find out what happens. I did however pass his breathalyser, and when he searched me I had no paint, drugs, or booze.... My friends were lucky and somehow got away with only parking tickets on their cars. Ah good ole' NJ.
Doesn't surprise me at all. PSP loves the dude on dude.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
It was only a matter of time. Now you won't be able to go along with your money-for-used-tires scheme now. The cops know your name and your teenstache.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You didn't get arrested, you got detained.

You were not cuffed, put in the car, booked, or locked up.

Keep being a dipsh1t, and you will get the full treatment eventually. And guess what, no internet or goats in jail, but plenty of man sex. You'll end up whistling from your butt every time you take a dump.

NOT arrested. Detained and given a NOTICE TO APPEAR!!!

You;ll wind up with a fine and probably community service.

why is exactly that people think it's effin cool to be a criminal??

Criminal= no real life. no real success. But you'll have "cool" stories. I don't get it.
You can be a badass and not be a tool box.

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Getting arrested for trespassing at the viaducts is clownshoes. That's what you get for taking responsibility being the last one up, total cop fodder.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI

congrats.....welcome to the club!!!!
The club??? As in you like being bent over the front of a car with your hands behind your back club?? I knew it!!! I shoulda known when we were at Sea Otter last year and you kept walking around naked in front of us.....not a chick in site, just dudes and there's Brett naked as all get out!!!