Quantcast

i got free gas today

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I was trolling this post, secretly hoping for the ending I wanted.

Then, PSP snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

:huh:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
27 miles of driving, farthest place was 3 miles away, the second place was across the street from my house and the third was on my way to the scrap yard, which happens to be across the street from the community college that i am taking classes at.... so i really waste no gas to complete my task, i would be passing the scrap yard no matter what. I just landed myself another job at a pet store as a temp job. I have a shop who wants to hire me as their AAA light roadside repair guy, but need to find a loophole in their insurance because I am only 17, they said the driver needs to be 18. Ill also be working a state fair in the carnival, great gig. i get to hustle little kids out of a few bucks and because its all cash there is no way to notice if i pocket an extra hundred every night.
Stealing is wrong, especially from kids.

You're an idiot if you think you can hustle carnies.

When you get caught hustling carnies they will probably give you a demonstration of the proper pound of useless flesh to lime and shovel ratio.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
27 miles of driving, farthest place was 3 miles away, the second place was across the street from my house and the third was on my way to the scrap yard, which happens to be across the street from the community college that i am taking classes at.... so i really waste no gas to complete my task, i would be passing the scrap yard no matter what. I just landed myself another job at a pet store as a temp job. I have a shop who wants to hire me as their AAA light roadside repair guy, but need to find a loophole in their insurance because I am only 17, they said the driver needs to be 18. Ill also be working a state fair in the carnival, great gig. i get to hustle little kids out of a few bucks and because its all cash there is no way to notice if i pocket an extra hundred every night.
Not sure who lacks more intelligence, you or the carnies? Im pretty sure you will have a hard time hustling the people who are best at hustling us. But good luck trying. Post picks after you fail.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
OK, wait, everyone, let me take a stab at this.

You are working as a carnie, true.

you are working for someone that oversees all the other carnies, including you.

you said, pocket the occasional extra money, did you not?

Let me put it in a reference to something you can understand..

If a hooker doesn't give all the money she's supposed to give up to her pimp, what do you suspect happens to her when the pimp finds out???

Now, substitute you for hooker and your carnie boss for pimp..

Plus, next lesson will be in Karmatic justice of a kid hustling from kids...

Best case they figure you out and beat your ass after the carnival leaves and you still have to live in the same area with all the kids you just hustled.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
im not hustling carnies, where did i say that. i have a job being a carnie, hustling kids out of money.
You said it right there genius. News flash Sparky, carnies will consider that taking money out of their pocket. I don't believe for one second that you are capable of hustling the hustlers.

Don't listen to any of us. Go right ahead with your ill conceived plan. Please post some picks of your face if you survive.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i get all my metal legitimately. i drove that ton in my jetta.... uh it wasnt a good ride at all! ill never do that again. i had the weight distributed evenly throughout the whole car. i was only 100lbs shy on my driver side wheel but thats all. i put my car on a truck scale for the weights.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i get all my metal legitimately. i drove that ton in my jetta.... uh it wasnt a good ride at all! ill never do that again. i had the weight distributed evenly throughout the whole car. i was only 100lbs shy on my driver side wheel but thats all. i put my car on a truck scale for the weights.
well thats one way to get a lowrider.