Quantcast

i got hard...pics inside

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Hey, am I noticing a pattern here? ;)
haha, lookin' smooth bro, you got good taste. I'd agree with stoked though.... If that SB8 wasn't so soft I'd just say swap the tires f to r, but might be risky on some street hang-ups.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
ok point duly noted, im getting another tabletop up front asap

and satori knows how it goes

i got the 4x for backup, but this rigid is so much fun for street riding its insaneeeeee

im stripping and recovering the seat with the orig. cover this weekend

sweeeetttttt

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
nope. just searching for any store, anywhere, that has them in stock.
seems like NO ONE has them.
oh, no jive... germans are harshin' the stash, what's the deal? can't roll out enough kevlar for these hoops? Maybe I should have picked up another at the same time... well, seriously though, up front, this thing has seen absolutely NO wear so far, I'm very satisfied with it. The only thing is the little texture "dots" on the center and mid blocks are worn smooth, nothing else. Got one pinch flat so far all season, but that was due to my neglect to keep the tire at proper psi after a plane trip and with a rigid fork...

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
sweet fork, had one of those before (sold it because the axle to crown length was too sohrt and kinda ruined the geometry on my .243...) they are one of the best rigid though on the market, a shame though that they are so pricey...