Quantcast

I got mountain bike photos published!

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Finally! Unfortunately the publishing company decided that there was no money in it so the first issue was the last aha :mumble:
I may be a bit biased, but my shots look great in print!!! :heart:
I have like 20 shots in the mag, heres one you may recognize

They are really pleased with my work and want to still hire me though. They are going back to doing celebrity golf mags, so it should be an interesting spring/summer this next year :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Derek, i know people wanna see carnage, but now you give our team a bad image..... too bad you didnt submit one of us riding a turner in full digs........

Its cool though either way.

Yea, what mag? Will it ever see the shelves?

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
oly said:
Derek, i know people wanna see carnage, but now you give our team a bad image..... too bad you didnt submit one of us riding a turner in full digs........

Dont be too upset, it never got to the stores, I do have like 500 copies though :p So unless you ack a little more polite, I will send them to your sponsowrwess

They named the mag HUCK :D and no bibs she doesnt know about it yet. but I have a copy esp for her

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
oly said:
ahaha.... never mess with the photog........ i retract my statement or add a bunch of :):):):):):):):):)
you should be particlularly careful, as I kept an unedited version of the crack shot last year ............................. :devil:

Nov 21, 2003
oly said:

Well, just to defend Brooke's riding style, you can all check out how well she stays ON HER bike on the Beav's new video on GoHuckYourself.com :dancing:

http://www.gohuckyourself.com/portal/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=4

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Congrats man it's just a matter of time.................

maybe someday you can be in the real elite snobby photographer circles and drink Zima or somethin. :D

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Skookum said:
Congrats man it's just a matter of time.................

maybe someday you can be in the real elite snobby photographer circles and drink Zima or somethin. :D
If I ever do, Ill ignore you if I see you :D

Published again :)

Preview for a 5 page spread in next issue of Business IQ Magazine

Sorry for the blurriness, I must have bumped the tripod or something

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
MUTOLI said:
The first Beaver in a magazine!!! :thumb:
I checked out your vid Joy...Very Nice! That will definetely get you girls some support! Where is that riding area by the way?? It looks really fun. Maybe when I'm all healed I'll have to head up that way for a riding tour!

DH Diva said:
I checked out your vid Joy...Very Nice! That will definetely get you girls some support! Where is that riding area by the way?? It looks really fun. Maybe when I'm all healed I'll have to head up that way for a riding tour!

Thats the famous South Sea tac....its great urbam traisl flourish with tons of different lines and odasicous wildlife. :) AND BIG FUGGUN hucks! :thumb: :D :p

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
derekpearson said:
I knew what you were talking about anyways :p

more.

Hey, that last pic of the magazine Derek posted with shots of Rennie, Llanes, Hannah, oh' and holy crap, I think that one on the lower right is me!!!!! :D
Great shot D", thats one of the ones I wanted to see!!!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
and look eaks' your doing a pop-a-whilli! again, or other sie know as the eakin-man-ueal!
Actually I was roosting out of the S-turns at Sea Otter heading down the road! Too bad my race run blew! Maybe I could say I was doing a pop-a-weenie!!!!!!!

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
holliswood said:
Hey, that last pic of the magazine Derek posted with shots of Rennie, Llanes, Hannah, oh' and holy crap, I think that one on the lower right is me!!!!! :D
Great shot D", thats one of the ones I wanted to see!!!