Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
My best friend threw a big party last night. Couple kegs few hundred people, a party. I was in the basement when I saw an empty keg roll down the stairs and crash into the wall. I run upstairs and outside to see what's going on and there are a bunch of "thugged out" rich kids getting rowdy and one of them is yelling at my best friend who is asking him to leave. I come up behind him and the kid who is yelling at him comes up to me. I ask him very politely to leave, he gets in my face about me getting in his face. I tell him to chill that there is no reason for drama and that he should leave. He pushes me, so I swing at his nose and point it off to the side. The next thing I remember is talking to a cop about how I didn't know what happened, and he tells me my friend is cut pretty bad and in an ambulance. I rush outside to make sure he's cool (1 inch cut that needed stitches and a minor concision from a bottle to the face)

Piecing together what else went down from today apparently I tackled the kid and started hitting him in the face. My friend got hit from behind with a bottle and had several dudes jump on him. and several dudes jump on me get me on the ground and kicked me in the head a few times (fat lip, and a bloody nose was all I got) before my other friends got there and started pulling people off.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My best friend threw a big party last night. Couple kegs few hundred people, a party. I was in the basement when I saw an empty keg roll down the stairs and crash into the wall. I run upstairs and outside to see what's going on and there are a bunch of "thugged out" rich kids getting rowdy and one of them is yelling at my best friend who is asking him to leave. I come up behind him and the kid who is yelling at him comes up to me. I ask him very politely to leave, he gets in my face about me getting in his face. I tell him to chill that there is no reason for drama and that he should leave. He pushes me, so I swing at his nose and point it off to the side. The next thing I remember is talking to a cop about how I didn't know what happened, and he tells me my friend is cut pretty bad and in an ambulance. I rush outside to make sure he's cool (1 inch cut that needed stitches and a minor concision from a bottle to the face)

Piecing together what else went down from today apparently I tackled the kid and started hitting him in the face. My friend got hit from behind with a bottle and had several dudes jump on him. and several dudes jump on me get me on the ground and kicked me in the head a few times (fat lip, and a bloody nose was all I got) before my other friends got there and started pulling people off.
You are a dumb ass. Truly a dumbass.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Btw, you do realize that you can be charged with assault and battery now, right? You threw the first punch, no matter how much of an ass beating you got, you escalated the confrontation.

I really hope the rich kids' parents feel like pushing this... Just so you finally learn how hard you really aren't, and how hard life can be when you are a felon. You're life is a cake walk compared to how hard it would be with a criminal record.

And again, you are a f*in dumbass.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Somedays you wake up and you are the bat. And somedays you are the ball. Only a fool cannot feel the pain of the last time you were punched in the head. Take a boxing/self defense lesson if you want to keep this stuff up.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Acting like an idiot will catch up to you. Unfortunately you acting like an idiot caught up with your friend instead of you.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Btw, you do realize that you can be charged with assault and battery now, right? You threw the first punch, no matter how much of an ass beating you got, you escalated the confrontation.

I really hope the rich kids' parents feel like pushing this... Just so you finally learn how hard you really aren't, and how hard life can be when you are a felon. You're life is a cake walk compared to how hard it would be with a criminal record.

He pushed me off a ledge after I nicely asked him to leave. The kid's left looking to not get an assault charge.

It's not hard to fault me for things but come one. you are being a MORON here

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Are you fools serious, how the FAWK is this my fault. I come up to help my friend out, get shoved and throw a punch. What the hell am I supposed to do? it's called self defense. The cops were trying to find out who these fools are to press charges against THEM. Can't you guys just be happy for karma getting back to me???

Are you fools serious, how the FAWK is this my fault. I come up to help my friend out, get shoved and throw a punch. What the hell am I supposed to do? it's called self defense. The cops were trying to find out who these fools are to press charges against THEM. Can't you guys just be happy for karma getting back to me???
1) Stop attending "parties" with a hundred people and lots of alcohol - that's a riot, not a party.

2) Don't throw the punch, walk away and dial 911.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

a couple of kegs for a few hundred people? sounds like a sh!tty party

i have included some research information for you and your future endeavors

Last edited:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Get shoved and walk away, keep it simple and cop-free...dumbass. Someone corners you or pulls a weapon, defend yourself.

It's a real shame they wont let you post from prison, because that's going to be GOLD when it happens.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Actually, itll be one or the other, they are not a combined charge in California.... It would have to be two seperate instances for it to be both... Assualt comes first, then turns into battery...... If the assault is "Im going to kick your ass" then its a Mis... If its" Im going to kick your ass" and you have a bat in your hand, its assault with intent to to harm, felony.... as soon as contact is made, its battery........ If you say Im going to kick your ass.... leave and come back, then it can be both.....

Your right though, he is a dumbass, and at least we are getting some PsP replacement for awhile till he ends up in prison

He pushed me off a ledge after I nicely asked him to leave. The kid's left looking to not get an assault charge.

It's not hard to fault me for things but come one. you are being a MORON here
No he isnt.... defending yourself has to be within reason, and you live in sue happy california. Criminally, you may be fine, civily, you may be ****ed... rmember Civil court onloy take tha majority to say your guilty. If you swung once, your fine, if you swung, tackled, continued to punch beyond the point of just defending yourself.... thats battery. Oh and add alcohol to the mix, you should then just be walking away to call the popo instead of thinking with the influence of alcohol

Remember alot of this will come down to what people say to the police, and how the police decided to interperit<sp> what happened.

Being you makes it your fault, you should know this by now

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, to the law enforcement experts: how many of these drunken fights do you actually arrest just one person, particularly 24 hours later?

How many times do you arrest someone after the fight is done and over?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
BTW, to the law enforcement experts: how many of these drunken fights do you actually arrest just one person, particularly 24 hours later?

How many times do you arrest someone after the fight is done and over?
At the bar I was a bouncer at, the popo would only ever arrest anyone if we asked them to. Anyone involved they just took to the drunk tank and left them for the night.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
No he isnt.... defending yourself has to be within reason, and you live in sue happy california. Criminally, you may be fine, civily, you may be ****ed... rmember Civil court onloy take tha majority to say your guilty. If you swung once, your fine, if you swung, tackled, continued to punch beyond the point of just defending yourself.... thats battery. Oh and add alcohol to the mix, you should then just be walking away to call the popo instead of thinking with the influence of alcohol

Remember alot of this will come down to what people say to the police, and how the police decided to interperit<sp> what happened.
I was on the ground getting kicked in the head, I'm really not worried about them suing. I knew the cop who was questioning me fairly well. He was the school cop at my middle school and high school. He gave me a lecture about how I'm a good kid and need to learn to defuse situations instead of allowing people to start ****. Not super worried about popo being out to get me on this.

Being you makes it your fault, you should know this by now
haha, I kinda figured that at this point

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
I was on the ground getting kicked in the head, I'm really not worried about them suing. I knew the cop who was questioning me fairly well. He was the school cop at my middle school and high school. He gave me a lecture about how I'm a good kid and need to learn to defuse situations instead of allowing people to start ****. Not super worried about popo being out to get me on this.

Obviously that was after you were pushed, then took a swing, but was that before or after you tackled the kid.....................Im not really worried about PoPo comign after you, but rich parents like to rub it into the not so rich when there kids get there ass's beat... no matter what actually happened. Your a law student, you should know that its all about how an attorney decided to twist it.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
My best friend threw a big party last night. Couple kegs few hundred people, a party.
Sounds like a pretty dry party. Maybe thats why there was agro.

Order more beer or invite less people next time.

As much as I think your entire story sounds like bullsht, if it is true, good on you for backing your mate up. Nothing wrong with a good ol' fight.
Those who say "you threw the first punch, you could go to jail" never lived yesterday. Today is getting a bit sad if you can be sued for everything.

When I was younger, you made sure you threw the first punch. And you made it count.

Ah well. Times are changing.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Obviously that was after you were pushed, then took a swing, but was that before or after you tackled the kid.....................Im not really worried about PoPo comign after you, but rich parents like to rub it into the not so rich when there kids get there ass's beat... no matter what actually happened. Your a law student, you should know that its all about how an attorney decided to twist it.
He pushed me, i hit him and tackled him when he started swinging back

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

As much as I think your entire story sounds like bullsht, if it is true, good on you for backing your mate up. Nothing wrong with a good ol' fight.
Those who say "you threw the first punch, you could go to jail" never lived yesterday. Today is getting a bit sad if you can be sued for everything.

When I was younger, you made sure you threw the first punch. And you made it count.

We had PLENTY of beer, probably 500 on top of the kegs. It was the inviting to many people, I saw it coming but it wasn't my house to invite people to, it was his and all I could do was warn him.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Supply and demand. If only Mooshoo's friends had taken Economics 101

You need to spend more time in the states. We're litigation trigger happy.

Also, Mooshoo - if you were being assaulted by a certain number of people at any given time, say 5 or more (actual number depends on the state), in some states that would be considered a "gang crime" (and is much more serious). If they had friends standing by who weren't participating in the fight but were doing nothing to stop it, they could be considered part of the "gang" for allowing the fight to continue.

Then again, they had to instigate it. He may have pushed you, but you threw the first punch. Consider yourself lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.