Quantcast

I got my quarter project...

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Water Politics: Public commons or Privatized resource?

:D

It's going to be a Grrreat quarter!!! :p

I couldn't have asked for a more fun project to be assigned! Way better than the economics of development.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Originally posted by MMike
One of the many people that hate me in the PNW (Pacific Northwest) forum....
So what was that all about? A little in-joke for you alone? To confuse the rest of us?

an aren't there enough people who hate you here? Did you really have to forsake us for another message board to add to the ranks of the Anti-MMikes?

Some people!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by fluff
So what was that all about? A little in-joke for you alone? To confuse the rest of us?

an aren't there enough people who hate you here? Did you really have to forsake us for another message board to add to the ranks of the Anti-MMikes?

Some people!
Yes I do......

(And BTW, the PNW board is actually ON Ridemonkey...)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by fluff

Some people!

Making friends again I see MMike.......

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by Snacks
Making friends again I see MMike.......
It's a gift. I wasn't even trying this time.... all cuz he didn't know that bibs posts in other places on ridemonkey.....How's that my fault?

Not to mention, for once I wasn't the one pointing out someone else's mistake.....

I'm just so tragically misunderstood....

...and as for this poor thread? turn it around and fly it to Cuba before I waste everyone on board....